Power Skills © To Supercharge Your PAs and Administrators
Times have changed for today’s Personal Assistants, Secretaries and Administrators. Gone are the days when all you need to do is to type minutes, answer phone calls, take orders and organize the boss’ schedule. To be outstanding and efficient, we need an extra edge through skills that they never taught you at the school for administrators.
In this power-packed online program, you will learn how to hone your people skills to build up your network of support. You will also acquire tips on how to multi-task, be proactive and resourceful, solve problems, communicate effectively and most of all, be resilient and positive even when everything is going wrong.
With these power skills, you will be powered up to increase your indispensability factor and become an even more valuable resource to your boss and your organization.
- Learn modern secretarial and administrator skills for today’s business world
- Be equipped with tools and techniques to be more productive at your job
- Realize that excellent interpersonal skills help you do your job better
- Know how to present yourself professionally and be treated professionally
Meet the Industry Expert: Ms Maxine Teo
Maxine is a tri-lingual speaker, corporate facilitator and coach with a passion for colorfully impacting lives™ over 20 years of working with diverse teams across Asia. One of the most prolific speakers in Asia having successfully delivered keynotes on wealth management, retirement planning, peak performance and sales excellence to audiences in 30 over cities around the world.
Maxine has a knack of turning complicated concepts into practical and highly engaging learning applications. Maxine is fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese and she delivers her messages in the three languages seamlessly to help her audiences achieve their highest level of understanding.
Coming from a decade of working in the financial services industry as a financial advisor and banker, Maxine shares her experience and knowledge in Relationship Management topics like Advisory Sales (B2B & B2C), Impactful presentation, Business Etiquette, Networking Skills, Negotiation Skills, Effective Communication, Client Service Excellence, Client Book Management, Cross-Cultural Awareness, Business Presentation Skills, and Time and Stress Management for better productivity. The skills she imparts are especially applicable to service and relationship-based industries like finance and banking, insurance and real estate.
Over the years, Maxine has received multiple awards from various international training institutions in recognition for her excellent work delivered to their corporate clients. She is also a frequent guest on Channel News Asia Radio 938, Money Mind show, to share on her experience and expertise on topics related to client and stakeholder engagement. What sets Maxine apart from most trainers in the industry is her ability to connect with her audiences instantly with her authenticity and personal energetic style!
- Financial services – Insurance, retail banking, wealth management, private banking
- Media & event management
- Retail & Fast-moving consumer goods
Education and Professional Qualification
- Bachelors Degree with Merit, National University of Singapore
- True Colors Personality Profiling – Accredited Facilitator – True Colors USA
- Belbin Team Profiling – Accredited Trainer – Belbin UK
- Professional Diploma in Training and Development – STADA Singapore
- Professional Certificate in Designing and Facilitating Experiential Learning – STADA Singapore
- Better Buyer Relationships – Sales Training Solutions Accredited Facilitator – IOWEU Hong Kong
MODULE 1: Introduction and Self-Awareness
1.1 Personal Reflection on your existing work situation
MODULE 2: Critical Skills that give you the Extra Edge
2.1 Tool #1: People Skills
2.2 Tool #2: Organizational Skills
MODULE 3: Professional Business Writing in the Modern World
3.1 Tool #3: Writing Skills
MODULE 4: Tools to free up time and build your resilience
4.1 Tool #4: Efficiency
4.2 Tool #5: Resilience