Introduction to YouTube Marketing
YouTube has always been a source of entertaining content, but it’s also staking its claim as an essential tool for marketers. In fact, nearly half of all marketer’s plan to add YouTube to their marketing strategy over the next 12 months according to the State of Inbound report. You may be thinking: “That’s great, but my audience isn’t on YouTube.” Well, think again. One-third of their total time online is spent watching videos, and YouTube has more than a billion active users. The platform is so extensive that it can be accessed in 76 different languages, accounting for 95% of the world’s population.
In this one-day course, you will learn how to create a YouTube video marketing strategy, launch your strategy, and manage your YouTube channel. You will also gain incredible tips and ideas on video marketing from Founder & Chief Digital Marketing Officer of Sky Digital Agency, Charmaine.
In this 1-day course, you will be able to:
- Learn the key benefits of YouTube marketing for B2B and B2C marketing
- Understand the structure, framework, best practices to grow your YouTube strategy
- Key statistics & benefits of YouTube marketing (Sprint vs Marathon)
- Map a video content strategy for YouTube
- YouTube marketing milestones, video schedules & others
- Setup your YouTube channel for success – YouTube cover, social media links, description, etc
- Ways to optimize your YouTube channel & videos
- YouTube analytics – What’s important? What does it tell you?
- Re-visiting & finalizing your YouTube marketing strategy
- Entrepreneurs, Trainers, and Consultants
- Marketers exploring YouTube Marketing for your business (not YouTube Ads)
- Individuals who would like to get started with YouTube Marketing & Personal Branding on and with YouTube
Basic computer knowledge is required. Participants are required to bring a laptop, smartphone, and a tripod (optional).
Participants should also have a:
- Gmail account
- YouTube account setup (basic setup and creation, channel can be left blank without videos)
- 5 Key Benefits of why B2B and B2C businesses need to get started with YouTube marketing
- The difference between video marketing on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- 8 fundamentals of YouTube marketing for greater sustainability and success
- Map a video content strategy for YouTube with BUYER’S JOURNEY framework
- Identify & map your S.M.A.R.T goals for your YouTube channel
- Ways to research for YouTube video ideas for ORGANIC growth
- YouTube Analytics: What do they tell us? How does it help us to do better?
- Identify, focus & scale low lying fruit YouTube video topics
- Key features in YouTube: description, cover, thumbnails, social media links, playlists
- Design your YouTube video thumbnails for greater click-through rates
- Best practices of YouTube video structure (Intro/Outro/Playlist)
- Best practices of YouTube video uploads (Scheduling, Premiere & Live Tools)
- Final Q&A with Trainer
Digital Marketing Specialist: Charmaine Lee
Charmaine is the Founder & Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers. She is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer and an Associate Adult Educator with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL). In the last 4 years, she has curated more than 12 different social media and digital marketing courses including Email Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Facebook Marketing, SEO, LinkedIn, Video Marketing and more.
Charmaine currently designs her training curriculum to introduce FREE social media and digital marketing tools to help entrepreneurs, business owners and SMEs get started with digital marketing. She designs, consults and trains marketing individuals and teams in digital marketing, helping them identify the key digital channels and areas of focus as SMEs across B2B and B2C including retail, F&B and eCommerce sectors.