YouTube Marketing: Grow and Optimise Your YouTube Channel (LIVE Stream)
YouTube has always been a source of entertaining content, but it’s also staking its claim as an essential tool for marketers. In fact, nearly half of all marketer’s plan to add YouTube to their marketing strategy over the next 12 months according to the State of Inbound report. You may be thinking: “That’s great, but my audience isn’t on YouTube.” Well, think again. One-third of their total time online is spent watching videos, and YouTube has more than a billion active users. The platform is so extensive that it can be accessed in 76 different languages, accounting for 95% of the world’s population.
In this one-day course, you will learn how to create a YouTube video marketing strategy, launch your strategy, and manage your YouTube channel. You will also gain incredible tips and ideas on video marketing from Founder & Chief Digital Marketing Officer of Sky Digital Agency, Charmaine.
In this 1-day course, you will be able to:
- Learn why YouTube is an important marketing strategy for your business
- Understand the types of contents you can create for your business YouTube channel
- Map your very own content strategy on YouTube
- Learn what makes a good YouTube video
- Learn ways to shoot a video and try shooting a 1 min video for editing
- Edit your video with ClipChamp (480p video export is FREE, $15/month for 720p export HD video)
- Upload your video on YouTube & create amazing video thumbnails
- Optimise your video title & description
- Entrepreneurs, Trainers, and Consultants
- Marketers exploring YouTube Marketing for your business (not YouTube Ads)
- Individuals who would like to get started with YouTube Marketing & Personal Branding on and with YouTube
Basic computer knowledge is required. Participants are required to bring a laptop, smartphone, and a tripod (optional).
Participants should also have a:
- Gmail account
- YouTube account setup (basic setup and creation, channel can be left blank without videos)
- 5 reasons why your business needs to be on YouTube
- Learn what YouTube is about and how it helps B2B and B2C
- 8 fundamentals to YouTube marketing
- Map out your YouTube strategy & consultation
- Ways to research for YouTube video ideas
- Shoot a 1 min introduction of yourself with your mobile and edit with ClipChamp (480p video is FREE)
- Design thumbnails for your video and a YouTube cover
- Introduction to video editing softwares ClipChamp ($15/month for 720p HD video)
- Upload videos to YouTube & scheduling
- Map out S.M.A.R.T goals for your YouTube channel
- Final Q&A with Trainer
Digital Marketing Specialist: Charmaine Lee
Charmaine is the Founder & Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers. She is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer and an Associate Adult Educator with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL). In the last 4 years, she has curated more than 12 different social media and digital marketing courses including Email Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Facebook Marketing, SEO, LinkedIn, Video Marketing and more.
Charmaine currently designs her training curriculum to introduce FREE social media and digital marketing tools to help entrepreneurs, business owners and SMEs get started with digital marketing. She designs, consults and trains marketing individuals and teams in digital marketing, helping them identify the key digital channels and areas of focus as SMEs across B2B and B2C including retail, F&B and eCommerce sectors.