Virtual Presentation & Facilitation Skills To Engage Remote Teams Effectively (LIVE Stream)
If you used to think engaging a live physical audience or group of stakeholders in person was a challenge, what about having to engage people virtually through the confined space of your laptop now? This current pandemic has forced many businesses and individuals to go through rapid transformations of telecommuting, to push forth with digital transformation, and to do things online and virtually instead. This poses new business and individual challenges, and with virtual team meetings and presentations becoming the new norm, the common challenge is: How do I continue to facilitate virtual meetings and presentations effectively? And at the same time, properly engage my stakeholders and audience?
The Virtual Tools & Techniques You Need to Engage Your Audience Confidently
Through this half-day workshop, receive training from one of the top Virtual Speakers in Asia on the techniques of how to deliver confident and convincing presentations with the assistance of the digital whiteboard, polls & quizzes, breakout rooms, and other functions in Zoom. Also learn the guideline on constructing an effective presentation, and useful techniques on delivery techniques including the use of tonality, eye contact, and enunciation. You are in to receive a fresh boost of confidence and better connect with your audience without being a ball of nerves ever again.
- Excel in delivering confident and convincing presentations virtually
- Overcome nerves and learn to engage and connect with your audience
- Master the tools and techniques of using Zoom, crowd-sourcing ideas virtually, polls, quizzes, digital whiteboard for more interactive and effective meetings
- Be trained by one of the top Virtual Speakers in Asia – and top 15% globally
Webinar Part 1 (90 Min)
- The Impact of Virtual Presentation Skills on your work
- Top 5 Reasons Why Virtual Presentations Fail
- Filming of Participants
- Participants to Deliver a Short Virtual Presentation for Comparison Over 2 Sessions
- Virtual Presentations: The Good, The Bad & the Ugly
- Good versus Bad Virtual Presentations
- Connecting With Your Audience
- Overcoming Nerves to Project Confidence
- Delivering Your Introduction Virtually
- Constructing Your Presentation
- Utilising the SYSTEM for effective presentations, including Tonality, Eye Contact and Enunciation
- How to Structure Corporate Presentations
- Delivering a Powerful Opening and Close
Webinar Part 2 (90 Min)
- Zoom Tools for Interactive Meetings
- Digital Whiteboard and Collaboration Tools
- Crowd-Sourcing Ideas
- Breakout Rooms
- Waiting Room Activities
- Polls and Quizzes
- Group Chat
- Green Screen, Backdrops and Home Office Set-Ups
- Putting it all together
- Common Mistakes to Avoid in Virtual Presentations
- Participants to Deliver Another Short Presentation Utilising the Skills Learnt From Webinar 1
- Filming of Participants
- Discussion and Group Review
- Q & A
Our Trainer’s Profile
Mark Stuart, Master Trainer, Anagram Group
Certified in Design Thinking & Innovation by MIT
Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore
Group Representative – British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, Entrepreneur & Small Business Committee
Committee Member – Finance & Insurance Focus Group, Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI)
Mark is a sought-after corporate trainer who trains over 175+ schools, government agencies, organisations, and corporate clients in DISC profiling, Innovation, Leadership and Soft Skills. He has over 15 years of international management and investment banking experience in the UK, Australia and Asia for Morgan Stanley, Schroders, Goldman Sachs, Abbey National and Salomon Brothers. Mark has also taught DISC Train-the-Trainer programmes.
In these roles, he was a Global and Regional department director, and managed teams from Singapore, China, India and Japan. Mark designs and delivers Anagram’s soft-skills, leadership, management, and new graduate training courses for banks and MNCs in Asia. He is also a leadership and executive coach for SME business leaders in Asia.
Mark has led large award-winning international teams across 3 continents. This exposure has allowed him to see first-hand what works and what doesn’t in a multicultural workplace.
His experience leading rapid growth and extensive change gave him invaluable experience in building teams and increasing employee engagement. Mark’s training methods are highly interactive and focus on strategies and personal goals that can be implemented in the workplace immediately, delivering instant return on investment. Mark graduated from the University of Surrey with a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics and Computing. In his free time, he enjoys sailing, travelling and current affairs. He is also a Professional member of the prestigious Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore and the Singapore Human Resources Institute.