TikTok Marketing: How TikTok Changes The Way Brands Market on Social Media Platforms (Live Stream)
Wondering if TikTok marketing could work for your brand or organisation?
With over 800 million monthly active users, TikTok is officially the hottest new platform on the social media scene. Since its merger with Musical.ly, this social media platform has grown to become the world’s 6th biggest social media platform. Probably the most significant impediment to TikTok marketing success has been that most marketers (and business managers) older than 30 have never heard of the platform.
Here are some interesting statistics about TikTok, especially if you are looking to use it as a marketing platform:
– Average daily time on TikTok estimated at 45 minutes
– Android users spent 68 billion hours using TikTok in 2019
– Total downloads over 1.5 billion (making it the seventh-most downloaded app of the 2010s)
In this one-day course, you will understand the TikTok ecosystem and learn how to set-up, create content, and leverage the platform to market your brand. You will also learn tips and strategies on how to find and ride on trending challenges on TikTok. By the end of this course, you will be able to formulate your content and marketing strategy on TikTok.
PS: As of this writing, brands are unable to target users in Singapore when running ads on TikTok. Which means, if you are equipped with knowing how to market on TikTok, you’ll be ahead of your competition!
In this one-day course, you will:
- Understand the ecosystem of TikTok from a brand/business perspective
- Identify the principles behind marketing on social media platforms
- Learn from examples and case studies of brands and influencers on TikTok
- Learn how to integrate TikTok as part of your online marketing efforts
- Formulate a content strategy on TikTok
- Learn to use TikTok Ads Manager and Business Centre
- Bonus: other media buying strategies on TikTok
- Brands and organisations looking to engage Gen-Z and millennials
- Professionals in Marketing, PR and Media
- Professionals and businesses seeking to understand and leverage TikTok marketing
- Business owners seeking to reach the Gen-Z and millennials
- Consultants, Educators, Trainers seeking to leverage TikTok for training purposes
Business & Video Strategist: Melvyn Tan
Melvyn is the founder of Befinity Media, a digital media agency focusing on helping smart businesses accelerate their growth by using videos to dominate search and social. He founded LINE consulting, a boutique strategy advisory firm in Singapore. Leveraging his 14 years of experience as a business strategist, Melvyn and his team formulate strategies to help businesses leverage videos to reach their intended audience.
He’s a highly sought-after trainer and speaker due to his diverse skill set. He is a video evangelist and is LinkedIn’s top video creator in Asia. He is also a growth hacker on Facebook and a vlogger on YouTube. He has spoken at numerous events including LinkedIn local events in Singapore and has conducted training for Institute for Adult Learning, SGH, Centre for Career Excellence, and Citibank.
“Melvyn was very clear and articulate in presenting, and he answered a lot of questions I had about Tiktok. The portion about media buying on Tiktok was very informative.”
Sheryl Tan, Manager, Corporate Communications, Ministry of Home Affairs
“A very engaging facilitator who knows what he is doing! definitely would recommend Melvyn if there’s a chance!”
Pricillia Mei, Manager, Operations, People’s Association