Amplify Your Business with Telegram Marketing (Live Stream)
During the pandemic, the usage of Telegram blew because of its user-friendly features. With over 400 million active monthly users and 70 billion messages being sent on the platform every day, Telegram is budding in terms of engagement and opportunities for businesses. With Telegram marketing, marketers can better communicate with their audience, drive traffic, increase engagement, and more.
In this 3-hour seminar, Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing Specialist, Charmaine Lee will walk you through the functions and features of Telegram. She will also share the best practices of Telegram marketing. By the end of the seminar, you would have gained a brief, introductory knowledge on Telegram marketing.
- Explore the different features and functions in Telegram
- Learn how to create a Telegram business account
- Learn how to build your audience and branding in Telegram
- Gain hands-on experience in creating banners and images for Telegram
- Professionals in marketing, communications, community engagement, etc.
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders
- Individuals who are keen to leverage Telegram marketing
- Participants must be comfortable and familiar with using Telegram
- Participants are required to bring a laptop with wifi/internet connectivity
- Participants are required to bring a smartphone
Module 1: What is Telegram?
- Telegram Groups
- Telegram Channels
- Telegram Passport
Module 2: Where is Telegram Popular?
- Telegram Business Accounts
- How To Create a Telegram Business Account
- Telegram Verification Badge
Module 3: Telegram Business: Best Practices
- Finding Your Customers on Telegram
- Telegram Chat Links & QR Codes
- Messaging Customers on Telegram
Module 4: Designing Banners for Telegram
- Introducing Best Practices
- Quick Canva Demo
- Participants hands-on with Canva / PowerPoint
Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist: Charmaine Lee
Charmaine is the Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and Chief Learning Officer at The Good Designers. She started her first design agency “Clee Designs” in 2010 and rebranded as “Sky Digital Agency” in 2014. She specialises in identifying the gaps that will help small businesses increase their social media and digital marketing Return on Investment (ROI), generating more leads for their sales pipelines.
Out of her passion to share her social media and digital marketing knowledge with small business owners and equip them with social and digital marketing strategy, she has developed more than 12 digital marketing curriculums, trained more than 1,200 individuals, and conducted more than 1,950 hours of training for marketers and business owners in the last 5 years alone in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, and Mauritius.
Charmaine is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer, and an Associate Adult Educator (AAE) with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), an adjunct trainer at Aventis Learning Group, and does training and mentoring with startups at Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Sandbox), Temasek Polytechnic (LaunchPad), and SUTD Venture Building Program (supported by ESG).