Professional Certificate in Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach out to their target market. The number of social media users are increasing every day, demanding marketers to be more creative and engaging to reach their target audience. However, businesses and marketers are facing challenges in achieving success and results from their social media marketing. This 2-day program enables you to understand, apply, and evaluate social media marketing strategies using best practice and case studies. These methodologies offer immediate takeaways for you and your business. You will also learn the techniques used by global companies with successful, and viral social media marketing campaigns.
- Understand the foundation for successful social media marketing
- Gain an overview of the social media landscape and trends
- Explore the behaviour of social consumers
- Understand how to create an objective for your social media marketing
- Learn how to search and connect with your target audiences on social media
- Learn how to select the right social media channel to market your business
- Develop an engaging social media content strategy
- Measure the success of your social media marketing strategy
Who Should Attend
- Professionals involved with hands-on management of social media channels
- Professionals from Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication, and Media
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, trainers, consultants, etc.
Award Winning Digital Marketing Expert: Mr Ariff Kamal
Ariff is a Founding Partner, and Principal Trainer at Think Digital Sdn Bhd, a boutique digital marketing training agency based in Malaysia with offices in Singapore. He’s also an Associate Director, SEO for GroupM, a subsidiary of WPP Group – based in Singapore. He has more than 9 years of experience in digital marketing and has worked in top regional firms such as ClickMedia, OOM, and Click Academy Asia in various senior sales, marketing, and training roles.
Ariff actively speaks for Google at Industry Events across South East Asia. He is also one of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google AdWords and Analytics certification courses for various agencies, brands, and universities throughout Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. He has also keynoted more than 50 events and has led seminars and sessions focused on digital strategy, search, mobile, social media, and digital analytics in South East Asia audiences ranging from C-level executives to technical implementation teams.
Ariff is well updated about digital trends and provides very relevant and concrete examples and tools for brand practitioners.
Radisson Hotel Group
Ariff goes extra mile to address issues and needs of clients. Gives fair assessment and recommendation on how to move forward in Digital Marketing, Truly World Class Service!
Alexander de la Cruz
Business Development Manager, MAGES Institute of Excellence
Ariff is a great teacher and is very open to respond to one’s question. He is also very knowledgeable on the topic!
- Social media marketing: principles and frameworks
- Understanding the New Customer Journey in the digital age
- Building social media brand personas
- The relationship between social & content marketing
- The Big 5: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Social media measurements and analytics
- Deep dive into paid social
- Development process for social media management
- Social media policy and reputation management