Professional Certification in Social Media Marketing
Let’s start with one simple fact: your organisation needs a strong social media presence.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an SME, MNC, or a Government Agency. Social media is an essential piece of your business’s digital marketing strategy. With a strong social media marketing strategy, you can easily build your brand awareness, boost your brand loyalty, acquire new leads, and grow your business.
This interactive social media marketing course will lay the foundation you need to know in appreciating the value of social media in your business. It outlines how to create interesting content, manage different online conversations, and grow your network effectively. There are also guidelines for companies to ensure they are social media engagement-ready which you will explore in this course. By the end of the course, you will be able to successfully plan, implement, and monitor a social media marketing strategy for your organisation.
- Prepare and ensure your organisation is ready for social media
- Select the most suitable social media platforms for your organisation
- Create a social media strategy guide for your organisation
- Produce a social media post policy and guideline
- Set SMART social media goals
- Understand social media goals and track meaningful metrics
- Key Performance Index (KPI) based on post and ad objectives
- Social Media Return on Investment (ROI) Funnel
- Professionals from Communications, Public Relations, and Digital Marketing
- Professionals managing social media platforms for their organisation
- Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders and Business Owners
- Participants should have some experience in using and working with social media platforms
- Participants should ideally come from companies with some social media presence
- Participants are required to bring a laptop with internet/wifi capabilities
- Identify business goals & set marketing objectives
- Apply social media in your marketing mix
- Identify ideal target audiences/customers
- Develop a customer persona
- Identify and map your business social media goals
- Analyse & evaluate the social media platforms based on corporate direction
- Audit your current social media profiles
- Develop your social media content curation and creation strategy
- Build your tactical social media communication plan
- Identify the opportunities and risk of social media marketing
- Identify and include at least 3 to 5 best practices of social media for your Social Media Guide
- The difference between B2C and B2B social media strategy
- Develop a social media usage corporate policy
- Develop a response strategy map to manage negative comments
- Map a social media ROI for your organisation
- Construct a customised Key Performance Index (KPI) for your organisation
- Q&A with Trainer
Digital Marketing Specialist: Charmaine Lee
Charmaine is the Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and Chief Learning Officer at The Good Designers. She specialises in identifying the gaps that help small businesses increase their social media and digital marketing Return on Investment (ROI) and generating more leads for their sales pipelines.
Out of her passion to share her social media and digital marketing knowledge with small business owners and equip them with social and digital marketing strategy, she has developed more than 12 digital marketing curriculums, trained more than 1,200 individuals, and conducted more than 1,950 hours of training for marketers and business owners in the last 5 years alone in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, and Mauritius.
Charmaine is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer, and an Associate Adult Educator (AAE) with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) and does training and mentoring with startups at Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Sandbox), Temasek Polytechnic (LaunchPad), and SUTD Venture Building Program (supported by ESG).