Professional Certificate in Search Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is one of the most effective ways to promote your products, and/or services and grow your business. It encompasses the steps taken to increase relevant traffic to your website through higher rankings on search engines. However, SEM is a changing, and expanding field due to its constant developments. Therefore, there is a need for marketers to stay updated with the latest developments. Mastering SEM will help your brand in terms of brand visibility and awareness. With a higher brand awareness, you will achieve a higher conversion rate. This practical and hands-on 2-day program delivers you detailed and structured techniques on search campaign planning, creation and measurement. At the end of this program, you will be able to successfully conduct a keyword search as well as implement optimisation techniques.
- Understand search engine and optimisation techniques
- Understand the key components of a successful SEM & SEO strategy
- Learn how to plan a structured SEM & SEO campaign
- Understand new SEO innovations and search engine trends
- Identify appropriate channels, content and techniques to acquire/engage customers
Who Should Attend
- Managers and executives responsible for digital marketing, business analytics, web development, and sales
- Professionals seeking to master search engine marketing
- Business leaders & entrepreneurs who know they want to use search marketing to increase conversions
- Professional from Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication, etc.
Digital Marketing Expert: Mr. Ivan Wong
Ivan has over 20 years of experience in business consulting, training, digital marketing, conversion optimisation, and digital analytics from both client-side and within the agency environment. He is also one of the few Google-appointed Regional Trainers that trains the official Google Ads, Analytics, and Mobile Advertising courses. In addition, he is an external trainer and consultant for TheKnowledgeEngineers, General Assembly, Econsultancy, ClickAcademy Asia, and adjunct lecturer for Singapore Polytechnic & PSB Academy, all of which offer premium training programs for Asia’s professional talents.
He was formerly the SEO/Analytics Director with GroupM Asia-Pacific. Prior to that he was Director of e-Commerce at Far East Hospitality, Singapore’s largest operator of hotels and serviced residences. Well-versed in both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, his passion is helping marketers and organisations of all types use digital marketing effectively to drive profitability and growth.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Strategies
- How does it work?
- Importance of SEM
- Practical: How does it work?
- General cost calculation and measurement tools
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Strategies
- How does it work? What is the process?
- What are the key factors to consider?
- Technical SEO
- Researching the keywords
- Title and Meta Optimisation
- SEO Tools
- Case Studies