Professional Certificate in Search Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is one of the most effective ways to promote your products, and/or services and grow your business. It encompasses the steps taken to increase relevant traffic to your website through higher rankings on search engines. However, SEM is a changing, and expanding field due to its constant developments. Therefore, there is a need for marketers to stay updated with the latest developments. Mastering SEM will help your brand in terms of brand visibility and awareness. With a higher brand awareness, you will achieve a higher conversion rate. This practical and hands-on 2-day program delivers you detailed and structured techniques on search campaign planning, creation and measurement. At the end of this program, you will be able to successfully conduct a keyword search as well as implement optimisation techniques.
- Understand search engine and optimisation techniques
- Understand the key components of a successful SEM & SEO strategy
- Learn how to plan a structured SEM & SEO campaign
- Understand new SEO innovations and search engine trends
- Identify appropriate channels, content and techniques to acquire/engage customers
Who Should Attend
- Managers and executives responsible for digital marketing, business analytics, web development, and sales
- Professionals seeking to master search engine marketing
- Business leaders & entrepreneurs who know they want to use search marketing to increase conversions
- Professional from Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication, etc.
Award Winning Digital Marketing Expert: Mr Ariff Kamal
Ariff is a Founding Partner, and Principal Trainer at Think Digital Sdn Bhd, a boutique digital marketing training agency based in Malaysia with offices in Singapore. He’s also an Associate Director, SEO for GroupM, a subsidiary of WPP Group – based in Singapore. He has more than 9 years of experience in digital marketing and has worked in top regional firms such as ClickMedia, OOM, and Click Academy Asia in various senior sales, marketing, and training roles.
Ariff actively speaks for Google at Industry Events across South East Asia. He is also one of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google AdWords and Analytics certification courses for various agencies, brands, and universities throughout Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. He has also keynoted more than 50 events and has led seminars and sessions focused on digital strategy, search, mobile, social media, and digital analytics in South East Asia audiences ranging from C-level executives to technical implementation teams.
Ariff is well updated about digital trends and provides very relevant and concrete examples and tools for brand practitioners.
Radisson Hotel Group
Ariff goes extra mile to address issues and needs of clients. Gives fair assessment and recommendation on how to move forward in Digital Marketing, Truly World Class Service!
Alexander de la Cruz
Business Development Manager, MAGES Institute of Excellence
Ariff is a great teacher and is very open to respond to one’s question. He is also very knowledgeable on the topic!
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Strategies
- How does it work?
- Importance of SEM
- Practical: How does it work?
- General cost calculation and measurement tools
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Strategies
- How does it work? What is the process?
- What are the key factors to consider?
- Technical SEO
- Researching the keywords
- Title and Meta Optimisation
- SEO Tools
- Case Studies