Professional Certification in Security & Loss Prevention (LIVE Stream)
This workshop is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills on Loss Prevention management and discusses their implications, highlighting the importance of interplay between various business and governmental parties. The management of Loss Prevention should be understood in the context of risk management. Only then can effective mitigating strategies be developed to combat crime and terrorism.
- Understand loss prevention in current environment
- Understand fraud / Loss risk framework
- Understand external / internal threats in a corporate environment
- Understand product loss prevention
- Understand importance of physical Security in loss prevention
- Understand importance of corporate policies and training
Who Must Attend?
- Government institutions who are policy makers;
- Police, Military, Customs and Immigration industries;
- Emergency Services and Public Transport industries;
- Airport and Airline Security;
- Coastguards, Maritime and Shipping;
- Private Security Companies and Contingency Planners;
- Hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, transportation systems, etc who are security officers;
- Both in State and private sectors seeking the expertise to understand and confront the rapidly evolving milieu of global terror networks.
“Not only is the trainer very helpful and friendly, he has a good understanding of the subject due to his extensive practical experience; and even more importantly, a good understanding of how to work with us as participants during the two-day course.”– Roland Dermott, Systems Analyst for SGX Singapore
“Very professional and also very approachable. He kept in touch with everyone in class and made sure our needs were met. If I needed to chat about industry trends, he made time for me. Also, he has a very good understanding of my industry.” – Holly See, Security Training Manager, Singapore Customs
Mr Kannan S/O Govindasami is an experienced professional in areas of Investigations, Corporate Security, Audit and Training. He also has significant exposure speaking at numerous conferences on Investigations, Compliance, Internal Control and Fraud related areas in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Professionally, he boasts an extensive career in areas of global and corporate security, integrity risks management and fraud investigation. Master of Arts in Communication Management (University of South Australia), Bachelor of Business in Accountancy (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia) and a Professional Graduate Diploma in Security and Counter Terrorism.