Professional Certification in Digital Forensics and IT Fraud Investigation (LIVE Stream)
Today we live and work in a world of global connectivity. The proliferation of personal computers, mobile phone, easy access to internet and booming market for related new communication devices have changed the way we spend our leisure time and the way we do business. Information is potentially one of an organization most valued asset and organization needs to able to protect those assets. Accidental/planned destruction of data, hardware failure or cyber-attack can happen anytime and organization may be called upon respond, investigation and escalate the analysis to a formal investigation. Computer forensics is a branch of forensic science pertaining to legal evidence found in computer and digital storage mediums. It defines as preservation, identification, extraction, documentation and interpretation of computer media for evidentiary and/or root cause analysis.
Case Studies Approach to IT Fraud and Misconduct Investigation Training
The proliferation of technology in the modern-day workplace presents a world of opportunity for fraudsters – and a complex challenge for fraud examiners and investigators. Anti-fraud professionals must know how to combat cyber fraud and how to use technology in fraud examinations. Learning the basics of digital forensics is crucial to uncovering fraud in the 21st century.
During this course you will learn about:
- Understand the need for proactive fraud detection
- Computer crimes and dark side of digital world
- Appreciate the ethical, legal & evidential issues in fraud offences and investigation methodology
- Fundamental steps of the in-depth computer forensics methodology
- Critical investigation techniques and knowledge which an investigator must know to investigate a digital crime successfully.
- Practical experience in using real computer forensics tools to investigate a case
This Professional Certification is designed to gives students more than just a basic understanding of digital detective work, e-discovery, and computer forensics.
Who Must Attend?
- Anyone who wishes to know what constitutes IT fraud and wants to avoid being a target;
- Working professionals, such as managers and engineers in the IT, security and legal industries;
- Corporate attorneys and legal professionals; Forensic Accountants Government Accountants; Investigators; Independent Auditors; Internal Auditors; Law Enforcement Officers; Recruitment Managers; Human Resource Managers Finance Managers Professionals
Ronald is a highly qualified and experienced Trainer for ITIL Courses. A strategic thinker who makes complex knowledge and theories seems so relatively easy. It was always a joy engaging him in training and discussion. Fan Yu Project Director at KTK GROUP SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Ronald has been a great mentor and provided great insights to the current and future industry trends. He has provide many out-of-the-box ideas and allow further refinement to create a comprehensive implementation plan. Victor Yeo PMP,Technology Project Manager at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®)
Ron has many years of IT experiences in various areas and is able to quickly pick up a new technology when required. He puts in hardwork to complete the projects assigned, even if it means working overnight.Terence Ng. Project Manager at ECS and Information Technology and Services Consultant
Ronald has been an inspiring teacher whose classes and discussions I’ve occasionally sat in on. He has the knack for explaining complex concepts without simplifying them but guiding through each step. Dale Edmonds, Director at Riverkids Project
Ronald is the Director Secure Information Technologies, a leading cyber security agency that specialized in Project Management, Security, Networking and IT Service Level Management. Ronlad has over 20 years of industry experience in information technology across Europe and Asia. Ronald holds a BSc Degree in Computer Information Systems from DeVry University and a Master of Technology, Telecommunications from DePaul University. He is a highly interactive and innovative Consultant, whose work in mainly based on his over 20 years’ experience running his security consulting firm. He has extensive experience in digital forensic investigation, anti-forensic, penetration testing, mobile forensics and network security.