1 Day Workplace Mindfulness and Wellbeing Workshop
Work-related stress is an all-too-common part of modern life. The rise of digital media and instant messaging means that many of us never really “switch off” from work and the culture of presenteeism causes us to spend more time at work than ever before. Many of us spend so much time thinking over stuff that has happened or worrying over things that might happen in the future, that often we actually forget to appreciate or enjoy the moment. Mindfulness is a method for helping us Focus on the Present, bringing our attention back to experience life as it happens and unfolds. Mindfulness is a scientifically proven practice that helps us cope with everyday challenges and difficult times. The practice of mindfulness has also proven to be highly beneficial for our physical and mental wellbeing.
Growing Practice of Mindfulness in Singapore
How can Mindfulness Help Me?
A 1 Day Mindfulness @ Work Discovery Workshop
By the end of this workshop, you will learn to:
- better manage your stress
- become more productive
- improve your decision-making skills
- enjoy better relationships with your colleagues
- work more creatively
- develop your leadership skills, and
- generally, enjoy your work more …
Who should attend?
- You are experiencing higher levels of stress in your work environment
- You do not like the way you are responding negatively to the stress and challenges at your workplace
- You would like to improve your attention skills for better task management
- You would like to enhance your work performance and develop resilience towards the difficulties you face
- You would like to approach life with more peace and calmness in general
Ms Erin Lee, Founder and Mindfulness Coach of Mindful Moments Singapore
“Erin is the first mindfulness practitioner I’ve ever met and she has impressed me with her passion for advocating this practice – especially during a time when it was not widespread. Her dedication to coaching individuals from all walks of life in the simplicity and symbolism of mindfulness is inspiring. Erin has a gift for bringing out the best in clients she has coached, with a gentle, firm, knowledgeable and enlightened disposition. I have faith that she will continue to exude light in her calling.” – Dawn Foo, Education and Career Guidance Counsellor
“Erin was the teacher of the 8-Week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program that I took. I found her to be very skilled in teaching the mindfulness training program, pacing each class well and facilitating our practice of self-awareness and self-discovery effectively. It is important that the teacher creates a safe, non-judgmental space for learning mindfulness, and Erin was able to offer that to her participants. She always invited us to be gentle and kind to ourselves as we engaged in the various practices. She embodies the patience, openness, and compassion that every mindfulness teacher should have. I enjoyed Erin’s MBSR program very much and it was overall a very enriching experience for me. If you’re considering mindfulness training for yourself, I encourage you to connect with Erin.” – Ameesh Randeri, Vendor Manager, Project & Program Manager
- What Is Mindfulness? What Is Not Mindfulness?
- Mindfulness vs. Mindlessness
- How mindfulness skills can improve your wellbeing and work performance
- The impact of the autopilot mind, and how mindfulness can safeguard the mind against distractions.
- The importance of present-moment awareness and train attentional flexibility for better focus
- Observe the nature of the mind and body, and develop greater awareness of your thoughts, emotions and body sensations
- Gain insight into how stress reactivity affects your work performance and life, and how to change your relationship with stress
- Learn how to easily incorporate mindfulness practice into your day-to-day life at work and at home