Instagram Marketing & Advertising (Live Stream)
While Instagram is commonly known as a platform for a younger audience, it is a platform that houses visual stories through various ad formats, and many advertisers have seen this channel yielding higher ROI in comparison to their other advertising campaigns. Today Instagram has 800 million active users, according to Statista, and the rate of rapid growth it has seen since 2013 is pretty astounding. But with so many active folks scrolling through their feeds at all hours of the day, how can your business stand out? This is where Instagram marketing and advertising comes into play.
In this 1-day hands-on course, you will learn how to leverage Instagram to grow your brand awareness, engagement and leads. The trainer, Charmaine will also share with you the key strategies, principles and resources to help you fully utilise Instagram. You will also learn how to can stand out from the crowd and competition with a strategic, authentic, and visually aesthetic Instagram feed. By the end of the course, you will be able to successfully create and monitor your Instagram posts.
- Instagram business account profile optimisation
- Pros & cons about Instagram marketing & advertising
- Map out ways to generate brand awareness or sales for your business, buyer’s journey on the internet
- Content strategy on Instagram marketing & advertising
- Design a beautiful and effective Instagram post
- Design an Instagram story and learn about Instagram Story Ads
- Measure Instagram marketing metrics & success
- Business Owners, Leaders, and Entrepreneurs looking to leverage Instagram for brand visibility and awareness
- Individuals who wish to utilise Instagram for their business
- Professionals in Marketing, Communications, and Media who want more results from their Instagram business accounts
Participants should have an existing Instagram Business Account. Participants should be fluent in using Instagram on a personal basis. Your business account should have at least 50 followers prior to joining this class. If you would like to see insights, a minimum of 100 followers is needed.
Basic computer knowledge is required as participants are required to bring a laptop to design Instagram posts and story during the class.
- Identify business goals & set marketing objectives with Instagram for business
- Benefits of Instagram marketing and why it is a key social media platform to invest in
- How does Instagram marketing work for business
- Buyer’s journey on the internet with social media, Instagram
- Optimising Instagram profile
- Hands-on design for Instagram post and story
- Basic copywriting skills to write engaging captions for Instagram
- Instagram marketing insights, analytics, and strategies
- Hashtag research & use, 7 key Instagram principles for businesses (comments, DMs, etc)
- S.M.A.R.T goals and measuring your Instagram success
- Launch an Instagram ad and/or Instagram story ad, budgeting basics & ROI measurements
Digital Marketing Specialist: Charmaine Lee
Charmaine is the Founder & Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers. She is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer and an Associate Adult Educator with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL). In the last 4 years, she has curated more than 12 different social media and digital marketing courses including Email Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Facebook Marketing, SEO, LinkedIn, Video Marketing and more.
Charmaine currently designs her training curriculum to introduce FREE social media and digital marketing tools to help entrepreneurs, business owners and SMEs get started with digital marketing. She designs, consults and trains marketing individuals and teams in digital marketing, helping them identify the key digital channels and areas of focus as SMEs across B2B and B2C including retail, F&B and eCommerce sectors.
“I had a fruitful and insightful session for a full day Social Media Marketing BootCamp Course. Trainer, Charmaine was being extremely patient and helpful. Can’t wait to put whatever I’ve learnt during the course into good use.”
Ye Li Bin, Digital Marketing Executive, RE&S
“Definitely a great start for anyone who has no idea on Instagram and was a great way to ease into the whole realm of digital world. Thanks, Charmaine, for the great day!”
Brendan Seah, Founder, Boutique Social Media Agency