Ikigai- Unlock the Ancient Japanese Secret to Help You Live a More fulfilling Purposeful Life (LIVE Stream)
Learn How to Find Your Ikigai And Transform Your Outlook On Life
In Japan, millions of people practice ikigai, a reason to jump out of bed each morning. Ikigai is the age-old Japanese ideology of finding joy in life through purpose and has long been associated with the longevity. In other words, your ikigai is what gets you up every morning and keeps you going.
Leading a Purpose-Driven Life?
- Do we want to wake up each day feeling energized and purposeful, knowing that you can make an impact in the world and live life to the fullest?
- Do we fear working ourselves to death, to live an unfulfilling life, going through our days like walking zombie
- Do we want to move beyond your current constrictions, fears, doubts, and negative emotions to become an unstoppable force of happiness and success?
In a rapidly changing world, we are constantly looking for a way to combine our passion and talents, to find meaning to our work and life. To lead a Purpose- Driven Life.
How To Find Your Ikigai And Transform Your Outlook On Life ...
What’s your reason for getting up in the morning?
If you are still looking, fret not. The age-old ideology of ikigai can help you find your purpose to live a fulfilling and meaningful life. Finding your ‘ikigai’ helps you to keep looking towards the future, even when you are going through a difficult time.
Every one of us has an Ikigai — a reason for being or a purpose in our life. Your ikigai doesn’t have to be some grand ambition or highly noble life’s purpose – it can be something simple and humble, like tending your garden or walking your dog.
Key Takeaways - Giving every day meaning and joy
This workshop is about finding your ikigai – identifying your purpose or passion and using this knowledge to achieve greater happiness in your life. Instead of living life by default, you will learn how to design your life and create the joy and success you desire.
At the end of this interactive workshop, you will:
- Understand the concept of Ikigai and start the journey of discovering your Ikigai
- Understand the 4 Main qualities of Ikigai
- What you’re good at
- What the world needs
- What you can be paid for
- What you love
- How to find your “Sweet Spot” that is in the middle where these points overlap.
- Discover that joyous state of mind – and retain it to find your own Ikigai.
- Strategies to design your life to create the joy and success your desire
- Breakthrough limiting beliefs and fear
Experiential learning using neuroscience, coaching, breathwork, laughter therapy, group activities and discussion.
Who Will Benefit?
It is suitable for busy professionals and individuals who wants to know how to manage stress and their time effectively.
It is also suitable for business leaders, senior managers who wants to redesign their life and be happier and more successful.
Very effective training, both on working and personal levels. Angie as a trainer is friendly, fun and listen to what are the problems we face at work. A lot of interaction which pull everyone together like we have been together for years. ~ K.U.S
Angie is a unique blend of commercial as well as intangible value/benefits. Angie has a good depth of knowledge and understanding of human processes and is focused on holistic contribution balancing business and self- development. Angie practices value based management style and comes up with unique ways of addressing business and human needs . I recommend Angie to anyone who is looking for a REAL coach, trainer or developer. ~ Makarand Tare, Chief Human Resource Officer, Asia Pacific
It was a great learning experience and it is not like the typical training as I can see more interaction with the trainer and the rest of the participants. ~ Shin Yee, Langdon & Seah
Wellness & Performance Coach, Ms Angie Toh
Ms Angie Toh is a Wellness Performance Coach and a member of International Coach Federation (ICF) with over 20 years of experience who will share enlightening stories and case studies that demonstrates how you can conquer negativity and inspire others to adopt a positive attitude through training and private coaching. Angie’s last corporate role was with a global leadership and coaching organization as the Director of Coach Certification. She was heading the coaching division for the organization in Asia as well as leading a team of sales staff globally. She decided to leave the corporate world to focus on her passion for training and coaching full time in 2012.
Angie‘s passion is to help busy professionals and business owners to succeed at their own terms and achieve breakthrough in their personal and professional life. Her mission in life is to facilitate and help others to gain insight into their true potential, to expand their awareness of who they could become as a person and live a purposeful and successful life. Angie has also appeared on Channel News Asia sharing on the power of breath and overcoming negativity at work. Her extensive list of corporate clientele includes Mindchamps Holdings, Parkway Cancer Centre, Franklin Covey India, Citibank, Bellydance Discovery and Ministry of Education.
Module 1 : What is Ikigai
- What is Ikigai
- The Ikigai blueprint
- Identify your passions, values and purpose
- Discover your unique talents and abilities and how to channel them effectively for continued success
Module 2 : Breakthrough the Limiting Beliefs and Fears that are Holding You Back from Fulfillng Your Potential
- Recognize your inner limitations and fears
- Break free from those limitations, traumas, fears and negative experiences
- Develop empowering beliefs and cultivate the mindset for success
Module 3: Keys to effortless, stress-free and happy living
- How to generate positive vibrations to be happy and stay that way
- Uncover your peak performance toolbox and equip yourself with powerful success tool
- Develop success habits of the rich and happy