How to Beat Procrastination, Master Your Focus and Boost Productivity (LIVE Stream)
Secrets Hack to a Highly Productive Deep Focused Mind that Works
Effective Techniques to Overcome Procrastination and Get More Done in Less Time
In a world with a multitude of distractions, many of us are now incapable of starting a task and finishing it. The reality is that there just isn’t enough time for everything on our “To Do” list – and there never will be. Successful people don’t try to do everything. They learn to focus on the most important tasks and make sure they get done.
1 Day Workshop on how to beat procrastination and Turbocharge Your Productivity
To truly succeed, it is vital to not only set the right goals but also to find the motivation and perseverance to achieve them. During this interactive 1-day workshop, successful business entrepreneur and Life Coach, Mr Tylus Lim will provide you with using strategies to overcome procrastination and take action towards the outcomes you really want.
Using psychological/brain-science discoveries, real-life findings/experiences of remarkable power players & consistent producers in the workplace, this highly practical workshop aims to gives you simple yet highly effective system to increase your ability to beat procrastination and focus on key tasks at hand
Learn Proven Techniques to Conquer Procrastination, Master Your Focus, And Boost Your Productivity
- A ‘mind hack’ that anyone can use to increase one’s level of focus (PLUS: a real-world case of how this insight brought in 60% more productivity and results)
- Learn how to tune out unwanted distractions, accomplish more, produce higher quality work… & obtain bigger contentment at the end of the workday.
- Learn how to zero in on these critical tasks and organize your day by preventing your mind from being scattered all-over-the-place, and instead be in a ‘power concentration’ state to focus on the task on hand
- How to unrelentingly protect yourself from getting distracted by “attention-vampires” that leech precious time and effort off you
- Using “controlled constrains” to get higher quality work done in lesser time
- Secrets to extract joy from work-tasks that are mundane or not-so-interesting to do
- Unobvious ‘innocent’ things in the workplace that deplete your ability to concentrate and how to safeguard yourself against them
- How to run a ‘sharp and focused’ meeting that is not time-consuming and yet able to deliver the needed points/agenda across
- #1 key to reprogram your mind and FINALLY get out of the “I’ll do it next time” trap (if this trap is not removed, it can burden you with non-action and unmet accomplishments)
- How emails and social media can devastatingly dominate a person’s attention if left unmanaged (PLUS: 3 things that successful & productive people do to keep their emails/social media within a happily controllable level)
- Neuro-science discoveries & real-life examples of power players & consistent producers who apply a ‘super human’ level of focus… to get things done (and along the way bring in more fulfilment at work)
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and Senior officers
- Sales Teams, Team Leaders & Supervisors
- HR Executives
- Business Development and Marketing Executives
- Customer Relationship & Service staff
- Or any professional/manager/leader who wants to hone this ability to focus at work for higher productive output and increased fulfilment at the workplace
“Doing a course via Zoom from Home is very convenient and comfortable. Mr. Tylus Lim is a good and down to earth Trainer. He is able to relate to the participants of his vast experience as a trainer. Very focused on what he has to deliver during this course. It gives us a deep insight into working life, how to handle and prioritize work.” Anna, Personal Secretary – Supreme Court
“(Learning via Zoom is) Great actually. Pretty easy to follow and all in the comfort of home. Mr. Tylus Lim is very knowledgeable in his content and delivered it passionately and very well. Kept me engaged throughout the day. I am pleasantly surprised and glad I attended this course! The techniques taught can be adapted in both life and work. And it can be applied easily and gradually.” Nigel, Police Officer – Singapore Police Force
“Good way to conduct training and courses via Zoom. The trainer is very clear and confident in his presentation. I would definitely recommend this trainer. This is a good course. Procrastination is part of human nature and this course is useful in equipping us with the knowledge and methods to overcome procrastination.” Elaine, Personal Secretary – Supreme Court
“(Learning via Zoom is) Interesting. It’s a new normal. Adapt to it. Very engaging. He gave me lots of tips and strategies to be more productive. He also answers my questions. Great and well done. Thank you Tylus. I had a good session. I will apply the strategies and tips given.” Haryati, Master Teacher – Malay Language Centre of Singapore
“I think (learning via Zoom) is good. I personally feel that I would pay more attention via zoom. Tylus has a clear and good voice. Allows the participants to pay attention to him. He is confident and approachable. The course will help me to manage my time well in doing my work.” Zheng Qiang, Division Trainer – Singapore Police Force
“Trainer is knowledgeable and friendly. Short summary of various tips to boost working productivity and can also apply to other things like improving your mentality and confidence.” Jia Min, Singapore Customs
“Everything is good. He is very resourceful. I believe after attending the course, it can bring a new spirit to the workplace.” Kimberly, Laboratory Officer – HSA
“(Learning via Zoom is)Good. Relaxing non-threatening. It helps me to be more confident in my work performance” Arshid, Master Teacher – Malay Language Centre of Singapore
Life Coach and Founder of Tycoon Brain Productions, Mr Tylus Lim
An obsessed life coach and business enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every time managmeent method. Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. He incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
Tylus’s extensive list of corporate clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards