Executive Certificate in HR Business Partnering (LIVE Stream)
Developing Next Generation Leaders that align HR with Strategic Business Direction of the business.
Aventis Executive Education Series
The Aventis Executive Education Series provides a platform for like-minded and talented senior executives across Asia to partake in collaborative learning.
Facilitated by reputable industry experts and partnered with the prestigious University of Roehampton (London), our courses provide an excellent opportunity for you to enhance your professional skills and keep yourself updated with the latest industry insights.
Get ready to learn, transform, and be empowered as a global leader.
Cohorts: 15, 16, 22, 23 May 2021
Each cohort runs for 4 days on the dates indicated above, on full day blocks (9am – 5pm).
The role of HR in the modern workplace is evolving. In today’s competitive business world, successful HR professionals need to position themselves as business partners and to understand the organisation’s business model. This dramatic shift requires HR leaders to develop credibility and then demonstrate the required capabilities by having a firm grasp of the key concepts, models and language of business and strategy. HR Business Partnering has become popular as organisations become people-focused and HR Business Partners are expected to work closely with their organisation’s senior management leaders in order to support overall aims of their organisations. As compared to Generalists who focus more on administration and compliance, HR Business Partners (HRBOs) see themselves as equal partners with their business leaders in driving success and they consistently make contribution to overall business strategy and performance.
This course aims to equip you with the critical skills to become an effective HR business partner (HRBP) and maximize the value of HR in your organization. Explore the positive impact of the HRBP role and how use of an HRBP structure improves HR services across organizations. You will be able to critically evaluate the role of HR Business Partners and be able to articulate how they add value to organisations. You will develop the higher order skills that HR Business Partners need to influence key decisions within organisations.
- Enhance leadership capability by acquiring the knowledge of strategic concepts that will enable a more proactive role in shaping strategy within the organisation.
- Clarify the various roles and goals of a HR Business Partner in the organisation, and learn how to have a greater impact on the organisation
- Assess the business differently, seeing new ways to evaluate and analyse data and insights
- Building business partners capabilities and creating strategic ways to impact the entire organization
- Develop your internal consulting abilities, learn how to look at the business through another lens, and explore ways to enhance your credibility and value within your organization.
- To identify best practices in building highly productive partnership between HR and internal clients.
- To create initiatives to manage the necessary changes in HR practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Executive, Managers and directors of Government agencies, MNCs or SMEs in charge of Recruitment Administration Training, Learning and Development Performance/ Reward Management Talent Management Succession HR and Career planning Organisation & Development
- HR Professionals, HR Consultant, Coaches, Academics and Trainers seeking to update their professional knowledge in HR and Organizational Psychology
Course Leader: Organizational Psychologist, Dr Christopher Fong
Doctor of Professional Studies (University of Southern Queensland, Australia)
Chris has a distinguished career in strategic leadership and coaching that spans over 2 decades. He was appointed National Fellow to the Singapore Ministry of Social and Family and has advised the total capability framework of the social service professionals to include mentoring sector leaders and those in the leadership pipeline. In addition, he was the Principal Researcher for the nationwide study on fathers at the workplace. His findings have impacted government and business organisations to review their current pro-family and work-life friendly policies. He has also trained sector leaders in multicultural issues in cross-cultural marriages and clinical case formulations from a multicultural perspective.
As a strong advocator for practice-based research, Chris contributes actively by speaking at international conferences and is a thought leader on multicultural and diversity issues and its impact across organisational matrix and businesses. His evidence-based framework that measures culture has since been published and taught across various universities. As an international award-winning orchestra conductor turned psychologist, Chris brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from the concert hall to the corporate boardroom.
Topic 1: Introduction
Topic 2: An Environment of Change
Topic 3: The Future of Work
Topic 4: CEOs & People Management
Topic 5: The Importance of Motivation, Performance Management and the Employee Experience
Topic 6: The Impact of Culture and Social Movements and Regulation on People Management
Topic 7: The Financial Implications of Investing in People: Measuring Impact
Topic 8: Talent Management
Topic 9: Neuroscience, Psychology and Personality
Topic 10: Building an Outstanding Workforce