Enhance Emotional Resilience at Work
Emotional Resilience: The Armour You Need at Work
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a powerful coaching tool that can improve relationships and resilience. The benefits of using NLP methods to improve emotional resilience is immense. In this 1 day insightful workshop, participants will learn to harness and develop that emotional resilience to ‘bounce back’ and ‘roll with the punches’ in the ever changing business world using NLP methods.
Key Takeaways: Keep Calm and Carry On
- Transform challenges into opportunities
- ‘Reframe’ challenges and failures as opportunities
- Examine the areas for development in resilience of the individual or organization for desired outcome
- Greater agility in stressful situations
- Absorb learning offered by setbacks quickly
- Enhance personal and social competence to better handle emotions amid the stress and strenuous demand of the workplace
- Enhance emotional resilience using a range of tested and proven cognitive strategies
- Identify important emotional anchors for stabilizing negative emotions and increasing positive emotions to keep on track
- Controlling unwanted thoughts and emotional reactions using NLP techniques
- Understand the Science of Stress, Pressure and Performance
- Create an optimal state for performing in challenging situations using simple techniques to improve your thinking and decision making process.
- Manage your response to relationships and conflicts
- Using emotional conditioning such as positive and negative trigger to find a solution to overcome the current challenges and be more productive.
“Highly interesting and enlightening. I feel more empowered and confident in handling challenges already!”
Ms Ann Wee, CYS Express
“Adrian is a very engaging trainer. I would recommend this course as being able to make friends with stress is a crucial way to gain happiness and achieve outcomes at work.”
Mei Yin, Senior Manager at SEAB
“Excellent course! Trainer made us feel invested in improving our lives and making us RESILIENT”
“Adrian is professional yet makes attendees very comfortable. It is worth learning about a different perspective on looking at resilience and how to attain it.”
Joshua, Child Welfare Officer at MSF
“Excellent facilitator, quick pace and high energy. The materials was helpful to bring across the theory, and it was more sharing than one way download. Good reminder to improve oneself”
Sheryl, Associate Director at Changi Airport Group
“Adrian is a great coach. In one of our coaching sessions, I told Adrian I wanted to have the energy and motivation to drive the company forward. Adrian asked me a series of deep questions and helped me discover the inner obstacles I had – allowing me to realize what I need to achieve my outcome. Now I feel more energy and focus at work. Adrian is a magician!”
Thomas Handojo; Senior Vice President – Business Development, PCI Limited
Meet the Industry Expert: Adrian Toh
Adrian’s prior experience was working in the military where he was heavily involved in aiding in-service personnel with their challenges. Some of his past experiences in the Army were: Battalion Commander of a Maintenance Battalion, leading a total of 400 soldiers, Head of a HR department which oversees the career development of around 2500 regulars. He was an active Para-counsellor as well as a member of the SAF Para-counsellor Advisory Committee, touching the lives of those in need.
Adrian’s Purpose of being “a positive force in the world” has been the beacon to guide him to continually seek new skills and technologies that allow him to quicken the change process.
Certifications with which Adrian has been accredited include:
- Certified 6 Seconds EQ Facilitator.
- Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children with Center for Personal Reinvention.
- Certified Master NLP Coach with American Board of NLP.
- Certified Master NLP Practitioner with American Board of NLP.
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy® by Time Line Therapy Association.
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist by American Board of Hypnotherapy.
- Certified Hypnotherapist by National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Certified 5 Path and 7th Path Hypnosis Instructor by Banyang Hypnosis Center.
- Certified to administer DISC.