Enhance Emotional Resilience at Work
Emotional Resilience: The Armour You Need at Work
Work isn’t always a bed of roses. There will be challenging times when you think that things are beyond your control. Emotional resilience is one’s ability to cope and adapt these stressful situations and difficulties. In the modern business world where organizations go through rapid changes, emotional resilience is a huge asset for individuals.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a powerful coaching tool that can improve relationships and resilience. The benefits of using NLP methods to improve emotional resilience is immense. In this 1 day insightful workshop, participants will learn to harness and develop that emotional resilience to ‘bounce back’ and ‘roll with the punches’ in the ever changing business world using NLP methods.
Key Takeaways: Keep Calm and Carry On
This high impact 1 day workshop begins your journey of self discovery to be a strong and emotionally intelligent individual. In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to use 360 Feedback and Personality Assessment to develop your EQ skills and raise our ability to control our emotion state. (delete this)!!
- Transform challenges into opportunities
- ‘Reframe’ challenges and failures as opportunities
- Examine the areas for development in resilience of the individual or organization for desired outcome
- Greater agility in stressful situations
- Absorb learning offered by setbacks quickly
- Enhance personal and social competence to better handle emotions amid the stress and strenuous demande of the workplace
- The power of choice – The Man in the Mirror (delete this!)
- F.A.S.T. – Mirror the pipe piper(delete this))
- Using the Six families of emotion to strengthen your sense of purpose, to help you think cool headedly , clearly and calmly (delete this!)
- Enhance emotional resilience using a range of tested and proven cognitive strategies
- Identify important emotional anchors for stabilizing negative emotions and increasing positive emotions to keep on track
- Controlling unwanted thoughts and emotional reactions using NLP techniques
- Understand the Science of Stress, Pressure and Performance
- Create an optimal state for performing in challenging situations using simple techniques to improve your thinking and decision making process.
- Manage your response to relationships and conflicts
- Using emotional conditioning such as positive and negative trigger to find a solution to overcome the current challenges and be more productive.
“Highly interesting and enlightening. I feel more empowered and confident in handling challenges already!”- Ms Ann Wee, CYS Express
“I have enjoyed myself and learned a lot from Dr Fong. Thanks for being a great coach”
– Peh Yin Chee, Senior Consultant, HR Partners
“I like Chris’ style of teaching. He made the whole class feel at the ease and I found everyone so relaxed, responsive and interactive. Thank you for coaching us.”
– Ms Tan, Procurement Executive, Blue Star System
Adrian is a great coach. In one of our coaching sessions, I told Adrian I wanted to have the energy and motivation to drive the company forward. Adrian asked me a series of deep questions and helped me discover the inner obstacles I had – allowing me to realize what I need to achieve my outcome.
Now I feel more energy and focus at work. Adrian is a magician!
Thomas Handojo; Senior Vice President – Business Development, PCI Limited
Adrian kept his workshop fun and with the good discussion, excellent trainers and deep engagement – this was definitely one of the best courses we’ve ever attended
Reputable Aircraft Manufacturer
I learnt more in 4 hours from Adrian than all the other workshops I’ve attended before!
Carol Hoon, Symrise, HR Manager
Meet the Industry Expert: Adrian Toh
Adrian Toh (Senior Consultant) has been helping individuals move to a more empowering space in their lives through counselling and coaching for the past six years. He is the holder of several certificates like Master Practitioner NLP, Master Time Line Therapy® Practitioner, 6 Seconds EQ Practitioner as well as Coach in Self Esteem Elevation for Children. These certifications have invariably helped him to become an effective trainer and counsellor, allowing him to identify issues and challenges faced and subsequently help them move towards their goals. Furthermore, his training as a certified Master Hypnotherapist allows him to resolves deep rooted incidents from the past that were the chains that had held them from achieving their goals.
Adrian’s prior experience was working in the military where he was heavily involved in aiding in-service personnel with their challenges. Some of his past experiences in the Army were: Battalion Commander of a Maintenance Battalion, leading a total of 400 soldiers, Head of a HR department which oversees the career development of around 2500 regulars. He was an active Para-counsellor as well as a member of the SAF Para-counsellor Advisory Committee, touching the lives of those in need.
Adrian’s Purpose of being “a positive force in the world” has been the beacon to guide him to continually seek new skills and technologies that allow him to quicken the change process.
Certifications with which Adrian has been accredited include:
Certified 6 Seconds EQ Facilitator.
Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children with Center for Personal Reinvention.
Certified Master NLP Coach with American Board of NLP.
Certified Master NLP Practitioner with American Board of NLP.
Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy® by Time Line Therapy Association.
Certified Master Hypnotherapist by American Board of Hypnotherapy.
Certified Hypnotherapist by National Guild of Hypnotists.
Certified 5 Path and 7th Path Hypnosis Instructor by Banyang Hypnosis Center.
Certified to administer DISC.