The Stress Free Way to Deal with Negativity, Bad Attitude and Difficult People at Work (LIVE Stream)
We all have people who push our buttons. They drain our energy, take us off track and infect the rest of our life. Nothing affects employee morale more than persistent workplace negativity. Whether it is office politics, hostile relationships, or lack of trust, workplace negativity lowers the energy of your organization and impact productivity and staff engagement. Everyone suffers when the atmosphere at work is negative - the employees, leadership, and ultimately the organisation and its bottom line.
A 1 Day Workshop on How to Positively deal with the negativity at Work
Let organizational Coach, Ms Angie Toh share with you positive and effective ways to intervene to difficult situation or people that cause negativity at work. In this 1 day practical workshop, you will learn how to manage yourself and others better when faced with negative people or situations at work.
Key Takeaways - Finally! A PROVEN Way to Handle the Toxic People Who Are Making Your Life Stressful!
Stop misbehaving people from wreaking havoc in your workplace and in your personal and professional life. This seminar is jam-packed with the practical techniques and tips to deal with difficult people.
- Different Strokes for Different Folks – how to deal with different types of negative colleagues, supervisors or subordinate
- Art of Mindful Leadership – Uncover the root cause and neutralize negativity and tame toxic behavior
- Using verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to de-escalate tense situation
- Surviving Emotionally Charged Situations – Techniques on how to stay cool in any stressful situation
- Understand your emotional triggers so you know how they can impact your relationships with others
- The Positive psychology approach to confidently deal with manipulative and over-the-top personalities
- Recharge and refuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy through breathing techniques to release stress by reframing problems into opportunities
Who Should Attend - Stop toxic behavior at Work
This Workshop is designed for anyone who has to deal with difficult people or difficult issues. This workshop is specially designed with the following groups of working professionals in mind:
- Human resource managers, team leaders, retail managers, educators, consultants, customer service representatives and people who negotiate will all benefit from this workshop.
- Managers, supervisors and business executives who are constantly working under a fast paced and changing environment
- Senior government officers, HR Professionals. Consultants and Leaders who are involved in people management
“I find it (learning via zoom) great! No need to commute, same as being in a classroom, interaction still goes on. Great trainer! Very experienced and gives practical strategies. Useful for work and personal life.” Shahidah, Language Executive – State Courts
“Good. I enjoy the online experience of learning. It was also convenient for participants to chime in and share their views and experiences. Angie is personable and enlightening. The course helps you to be self-aware of your triggers and behaviour.” Shamila, Deputy Director – MHA
“It’s a good learning experience (via Zoom). Angie is very engaging and knowledgeable and approachable. A very pleasant learning experience with her. Definitely will recommend the course as the staff was very prompt and informative too. Thank you so much. It’s always with good facilitator and good admin that bring up the good reputation of the school too.” Agnes, Assistant Manager – NIEC
“Good experience (via Zoom). The trainer is able to identify the problem well and relates to the right solution. The course helps to identify areas to improve communication.” Willy, Program Manager – MHA
“Very knowledgable and relatable. Opens up to new perspectives that are applicable to work and life.” Rohajirah, Senior Case Manager – Family Justice Courts / Supreme Court
Peak Performance Coach: Angie Toh
Angie Toh is a Peak performance Coach and a member of International Coach Federation (ICF) with over 20 years of experience who will share enlightening stories and case studies that demonstrates how you can conquer negativity and inspire others to adopt a positive attitude through training and private coaching. Angie’s last corporate role was with a global leadership and coaching organization as the Director of Coach Certification. She was heading the coaching division for the organization in Asia as well as leading a team of sales staff globally. She decided to leave the corporate world to focus on her passion for training and coaching full time in 2012. Angie‘s passion is to help busy professionals and business owners to succeed at their own terms and achieve breakthrough in their personal and professional life. Her mission in life is to facilitate and help others to gain insight into their true potential, to expand their awareness of who they could become as a person and live a purposeful and successful life.
Angie has also appears on Channel News Asia sharing on the power of breath and overcoming negativity at work. Her extensive list of corporate clientele includes Mindchamps Holdings, Parkway Cancer Centre, Franklin Covey India, Citibank, Bellydance Discovery and Ministry of Education.
Session 1 : Self Mastery
- The power of our subconscious mind
- How to maximize your brain for peak performance
- Understand how your thoughts and emotions affect your results in work and personal life
- Tools to manage your thoughts and emotions
Session 2 : Communicating with negative people
- Learn how to communicate with impact and get your point across
Session 3 : Effective interpersonal relationship
- Manage others more effectively
Session 4 : The Power of Breath
- Using Breathwork to release stress, unhealthy thoughts and suppressed emotions
- Applying the concept of mindfulness when dealing with negativity at work