Customer Loyalty Masterclass
Proven Techniques that Revolutionize Customer Engagement and Drive Business Growth and Profits through Repeat Customers
Discover the Secret Ingredients of an Awesome Customer Loyalty Program
The most profitable businesses thrive on one fundamental – repeat customers. Getting a customer is important. But what happens after they make a purchase? Do things stop there or do they come back to make another purchase…and continue doing that again and again? Discover the secrets to building the ultimate customer loyalty system that can get your customers to not only repurchase but also refer and recommend your business to others. .
1 Day Practical and Powerful Masterclass
Immediate Takeaways - Apply Potent Growth Strategies used by Successful Businesses around the world.
Leading Authority Mr Tylus reveals how you can seize the competitive edge for your business and achieve dramatic growth using a time-tested “repeat customer formula”:
- Find out the nuts and bolts of turning customers into your loyal repeat buyers for life.
- Guidance on how to plan, design, build, and optimize your loyalty program
- Arm you with everything you need to know in order to build a loyalty and engagement program that drives sustainable advantage for your business
- Avoid Common and Deadly mistakes that cause customers to jump ship and give their business to Your competitors
- Effective Tips on how to nurture Your customer base and have them stick to You as their only choice
- Know the type of incentives and programs that turn customers into loyal enthusiastic fans of Your company
- Secrets of getting customers to buy the first time.. and continue to buy the second time.. and the third
- 6 Factors that determine whether a customer will buy from You again or not
- “Customer Loyalty Boosting Strategies”: Secrets of making Your buyers stay with You – even for life
- Ways to delight incentivize and exceed the expectations of Your customers
- Growing the Loyalty Effect by ‘reigniting’ previous customers who have stopped buying any of your other products or services and encourage them to start making purchases again
- Turning customers into passionate supporters of Your products or services (and have them spread the good word about Your company to others)
- Uncover the factors that enhance or detract from your customer’s loyalty.
Who Should Attend?
Don’t miss this opportunity! Turn your business around and start achieving skyrocketing sales and growth again.
- Business owners, Senior Managers
- Sales Teams, Team Leaders & Supervisors
- Marketing & P.R Executives
- Customer Relationship & Service staff
“What I like about Tylus’ workshop is that the way he teaches is in point form, it’s very systematic compared to other workshops I attended. Most other workshops give you a big picture but they don’t show the step by step how it is done. And for Tylus, he gives you a step by step of how it can be done and it is very practical.” – Bellum Tan (CEO Richdad Asia)
“Well worth the time and money, can see the whole course has a lot of heart poured into it. Good value and I rarely say that.” – Choon Hock (Sales Consultant, Formor Asia Pacific)
“The trainer Tylus, is very knowledgeable and shared many tips on marketing/ad practices.” – Noralina Taha (Manager For Communication Outreach & Partnerships, Outward Bound Singapore)
“Tylus has plenty of experience to share with us. Very insightful and enriching. Keep it up.” – Lester Mak (Marketing coordinator, Absolute Kinetics Consultancy Pte Ltd)
Meet the Authority of Singapore: Mr Tylus Lim
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man.These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability.From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries,he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one’s career.
A partial list of Tylus’s clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore,SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises,MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations,hospitality and service industries,large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards.