Career Coaching for OrganizationsEssential Career Planning skills for Talent
7 Key Benefits of Career Coaching
One of the key objectives of Career Coaching is to help working executives manage a career that is congruent with their personal goals, ambitions, family values and life aspirations. Other significant benefits of Career Coaching include.
- Complete assessment of career driving personal values, interests & preferences to discover who you really are.
- Identify and clarify what you want most
- Create and develop strategies for how you will achieve your goals
- Learn & use a career planning process to build your development strategy
- Identify career strengths & helpful developmental experience.
- Understand the importance of contacts and network in building helpful information about trends in organisations and business environment that influence current and future jobs.
- Set the right career goals and plan development efforts that will support your career aspiration.
Career Coaching Service (for Individuals)
Every employee plays a unique role within an organisation. Career coaching helps individuals discover what they really want to do with their lives and then develop a strategy to achieve it. A career coach will help Managers, Professionals, Executives manage a career that is congruent with their personal goals, ambitions, values and family life, within the business organisation that they’re working for. Career Coaching will aid any individual in the area of promotion, finding the right fit in an organisation, and even early retirement planning resolutions. Contact us today on a Career Coaching Service (Corporate Individuals) for your employees @ 6822-8596 | email@example.com
Career Coaching Program (for Groups)
As the tide of economy changes, human capital is one of the most valuable assets an organisation should look to invest in. Renowned organizational psychologist Rensis Likert once said “The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group, and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals.” We at Aventis can customise a Career Coaching workshop just for your organisation, or certify yourself or your colleagues with our Aventis Career Coach certification. Contact us today on a Career Coaching Service (Corporate Groups) for your employees @ 6720-3333 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Visual Branding Workshop
“You only get one chance to make a first impression”, as the saying goes. Whether we’re behind our computers or meeting our stakeholders and clients every day, every employee is a walking advertisement for their organisation. Build your brand, starting from the greatest asset an organisation has – her people. Our Staff Branding course is the essential course on looking good – professionally. The course will include grooming tips in an executive environment, where you and your team can put your best face forward. Contact us today on a Staff Branding course for your employees @ 6720-3333 | email@example.com
Our program consultant will get in touch with you shortly.