Beyond Hello- How to Project a professional image of yourself & your company over the telephone
Great telephone etiquette goes beyond having a pleasant voice and the choice of words. A positive service attitude, empathy and skills in listening, questioning and negotiation are all required, in providing your customers the best service.
The Ultimate “A to Z “Telephone Skills Workshop for All Sales and Service Professionals
This workshop is designed to teach the skills that will help improve customer service representative’s telephone interactions with your customers. This is achieved through an increased understanding of who the customer is and how to treat them effectively. The focus of this workshop is to develop an understanding of what constitutes quality customer service and the correct way to provide these services over the telephone.
The workshop aims to empower your customer service staff and call center representatives with the critical skills they need to boost customer satisfaction, improve professionalism & defuse difficult situation more effectively.
Through Interactive methodologies such as role-plays and case studies, which provide participants with opportunities for skills practices. Using live recordings, participants will be able to analyse their personal strengths and weaknesses in aspects of telephone skills, and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- How telephone etiquette contributes to a positive image for the company;
- Analyse the needs to be fulfilled at each stage of a telephone conversation;
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your voice;
- Appreciate how focusing on Outcome-First can change your attitude and improve your telephone skills
- Practice opening a phone conversation effectively and closing with a positive impression
- Active listening and pinpointing techniques to understand the needs of the other party in a phone conversation
- Have a standard format for consistency and professionalism over the phone;
- Derive guidelines for handling phone conversations where the other party is angry, passive, talkative or demanding.
“The context and examples given by Caroline are very useful for our daily work. She has also provided very comprehensive notes. Her many stories that relate to her personal experience are extremely memorable and practical. I am happy to attend her courses.”
– Serene Koo, Senior Executive for Marketing Communications, The Chiropractic Association Singapore
“I have been to a lot of management courses and this is, by far, the most effective. During the course of the day, I’ve applied Caroline’s concepts and teachings to my current projects — projects that will be much better handled because of today’s workshop.”
– Lydia Chiam, Assistant Manager for Office Administration, Public Service Division
“I love the combination of different training methodologies that Caroline uses. She is credible because she knows what works and what doesn’t, and has many good ideas for problems we all face at work. Caroline is not only at an excellent motivator – she is at the top of her game in recognizing how to get the most out of time and to think logically.”
– Pooja Sindha, Senior Policy Manager, National University of Singapore
Date: 7 Apr 2016 (Thu)
Time: 9am – 5pm
100 Orchard Road
Inclusive of hotel buffet lunch, light refreshments and course materials
Ms Amelia Lim
6720-3333 | phone
|Register Online Here >> Click Here|
|Or Download Hard Copy Registration Form >> Click Here|