The Complete Guide to Effective Payroll & Salary Management
Are you in Compliance with the latest MOM Legislation?
Importance of Correct and Proper Payroll
A 1 Day Step by Step Guide to Effective Payroll Administration
It will cover simple yet effective strategies to improve your payroll administration through the introduction of general system features, basic fundamentals of selecting, setting up and processing in the payroll system.
In addition, Mr Toh with also provide valuable insights into current best practices in Singapore relating to salary and payroll administration.
- salary structure and total salary
- basic salary
The Legislation on Payroll Matters
- scope of the Employment Act
- highlights of the CPF Act
- CPF payable items
- payment for self-help groups
Legal Compliance and Practices
- definition of salary
- definition of rate of pay
- working hours
- shift duties
- rest days and public holidays
- computation of overtime pay
- salary period and time of payment
- payment on dismissal and resignation
- authorised deduction
- notice period
- annual leave entitlement
Issuance of itemised payslips
- understand the statutory obligations on payroll matters
- comprehend payroll calculation methods
- differentiate between entitlements and benefits
- know the rights of employers on matters relating to benefits
- bring home a structured study guide on effective payroll administration
Who should attend?
- This workshop is highly relevant to all payroll executives and staff who are directly or indirectly involved in payroll administration, accounts and hr executives or managers
- It’s also an ideal training tool capable of bringing new payroll employees up to speed fast.
- It would also benefit for supervisors, line managers, business owners and consultants seeking to update their knowledge under the new legislation.
Experienced Employment Administration Expert: Jimmy Toh
Jimmy holds a Master of Science degree from the University of Leicester, United Kingdom, Graduate Diploma in Training & Development and Diploma in Personnel Management. A certified Senior Human Resource Practitioner, he is a Professional Member of the Singapore Human Resource Institute, a certified People Developer Standards Consultant and United States Certified Trainer for the Napoleon Hill Program. He is also Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) trained