Danger! Social Media Crisis Survival Handbook!
OMG! Don’t get caught with off guard and burn in flames!
In the age of social media, even the slightest fat finger mistake can quickly gain momentum and get out of control. Social media crisis is swift, amplified and often hard to manage, due to everything occurring in real-time across numerous social media platforms. Companies tend to be caught unprepared, and as a result, fail to control the wildfire.
Don’t Be Scared Be Prepared – How to Manage a Social Media Crisis in 8 Simple Steps
One of the keys to successful social media crisis mitigation is pre-crisis planning. Do you need an effective framework that can be easily adapted to the needs of your organization or agencies to deal with the unexpected crisis?
Armed with the right tools, frame of mind, and understanding to plan, in order to prepare and battle social media crisis effectively.
Learn from the Guru of Social Media Crisis Management
If you are prepared, it’s much easier to manage your company’s reputation and come through a crisis unharmed. Let Industry Expert, Mr Ryan Lim, Principal Consultant of QED Consulting Group shares with you industry best practices and a systematic approach on how to use social media to improve emergency planning, preparedness, and response capabilities. Through a combination of real life case studies, discussion and a simulation exercise, understand:
- How social media is changing crisis communications
- Fully appreciate the framework in managing social media crisis
- Setting guidelines and safe practices for using social media effectively across a range of emergency management applications
- Be able to identify and assess online reputational vulnerabilities
- Develop social media crisis and issues communications protocols
- Be able to classify different types of social media crisis and plan, and allocate your resources accordingly
- Develop social media policy and guidelines using scenario planning and case studies
- Learn to change your crisis to an opportunity
- Learn how to manage the crisis without further escalation
Ryan is a great trainer, providing us with practical examples and case solutions as reference for our learning. Appreciate it. – Anastasia Goh, Challenger Technology
Excellent presentation by Ryan, he was very sharp and informed, opened to sharing many useful insights which allow me to develop my social media skills and policies. – Ms Sharma, People’s Association
What can you learn in this 1 Day hands-on practical workshop?
- Introduction to social media crisis
- A social media crisis management framework
- Pre-crisis management phase
- Crisis management phase
- Post crisis management phase
- Case studies
- Simulation of resource allocation
Register Today – Don’t Miss it
Date: 18 May (Wed)
Time: 9am – 5pm
100 Orchard Road
Only $590 inclusive of 1 buffet lunch and 2 light refreshments
6720-3333 | phone
6720-2222 | fax
|Register Online Here >> Click Here|
|Or Download Hard Copy Registration Form >> Click Here|