Having Trouble Viewing? Click Here to View
Using Logistics & Supply Chain Process to Improve Service Levels, Business Processes and Driving Cost Down
The Ultimate Logistics and Supply Chain Management Workshop for Non SCM Logistics Practitioners
If you want to improve your career prospects and move up the ladder then you must be effective at getting your message across. This one-day workshop will walk you through the essential SCM Logistics process and some of the key challenges and issues to take note so that you can be part of the entire Value Chain in your respective job function regardless of the size of your organization.
- Understand what supply chain management is fundamentally about
- Look ‘outside of the box’
- See that movement to the customer is all that adds value
- Value of SCM Logistics Technology
- Work better with all of the supply chain players (both internally and externally)
- Apply key techniques to control lead time and the movement of goods and materials
- Apply the key rules of Effective Supply Chain Management to your business
- Key to Achieving SCM Logistics Chain Excellence
- Benefits of Collaboration in SCM Logistics
- Common Myths about SCM Technology
- Skill Sets required for SCM Logistics from a CEO’s Perspective
In this course, all participants will discover and learn:Upon completion, participants will be able to identify current issues in SCM Logistics Arena and the changing role of SCM Logistics Managers and Supervisors.
- Facilitate writing job specifications and identify core competencies e.g. HRMs
- Assist and motivate new employees in SCM Logistics for a good head start
- Enhance healthy relationship with SCM Logistics personnel in your organization
- Facilitate in developing of company Key Performance Indices (KPIs) that involves SCM Logistics
12 Jul 2018 (Thu)
9am - 5pm
100 Orchard Road, Hotel Concorde
- Inclusive of 1 buffet lunch and 2 light refreshments
To register, you can either register online or download a hardcopy registration form
6720-3333 | phone
6720-2222 | fax
Who Should Attend?
Workshop session will be contextualized to ensure non SCM Logistics Managers attending would also benefit from our Interactive and Activity Based Program.
- Managers, Department Heads and Supervisors
- Non SCM Logistics Supervisors, Managers
- New SCM Logistics Executives
- Personnel without any SCM knowledge assuming new responsibilities in SCM Logistics as part of their internal transfers
- Those who need to develop their limited understanding about Supply Chain Management
- Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively
Benefits of attending this program and what questions this training program answers to:
This program is designed in the interest for those who have very little or no prior knowledge and keen to understand about SCM Logistics. This program is also suitable for those who want to consider SCM Logistics as part of their new career development.
“I’m glad to meet and have training with Pak Syed. He unlocked my new perspective about supply chain as he has complex and wide knowledge. He supported me to always learn and develop my skill set in supply chain. Last but not least, his practical experience gave us new way of thinking and emphasizes the value of supply chain much deeper”
-AfdalRitzky, System Development & Management Professional
“Pak Syed is a great SCM Trainer and Coach who is also very humble. I learned and inspired robust SCM Skills from him, start from very fundamental tools (e.g. JIT, EQQ) until Internet of Things (IoT) and Drone Technology which can boost our SCM productivities.” -R.BeniadiSetiawan, Santos Ltd
Regional Training Director – Learning & Development in Purchasing and Supply Association Singapore (PASAS)
SM Syed Ali is currently a Regional Training Director – Learning & Development in Purchasing and Supply Association Singapore (PASAS) Education. Syed Ali also facilitates Training & Consultations related work for SPRINGS S’pore, TRUST Management Centre (TMC), Supply Chain Asia (SCA), Singapore Logistics Academy & Informatics Global for their local and overseas programs. Prior tothe aforesaid organizations, Syed has had held key management positions in 3 Multi National (Manufacturing) Companies working across the Regions in Asia, Europe and USA in many Global Supply Chain LogisticsPrograms and Projects Implementation for about 25 years.
Syed has moved into his passion tofull time Training/Coaching SC Logistics Management Programs effect from January 2013 with his acquired knowledge by sharing it with his participants within the ASEAN Economies.
Syed is also an Active Grass Root Community Leader serving in various voluntary organisations and neighbourhood communities. He had received the 15 years Good Service Award in August 2014 from his Member of Parliament through the Singapore Prime Minister Office (PMO).
Syed has an ExecutiveMaster of Science Degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology/HRM with the City University of New York (CUNY), Bachelor Degree in SCM Logistics from Curtin University, Australia and Diploma in Project Management from Cambridge University. Syed is a Certified Professional Logistician from Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT).He is also an ACTA Certified (Training& Assessment) by the Singapore Work Development Authority (WDA) and Coaching Certificate from TUV SUD/PSB. Syed has been also appointed as Skills Future Mentor by SPRINGS Spore and Professional Conversion Program (PCP) wef August 2016.