Leadership Training with Personal Effectiveness Coaches
Leadership & Executive Coach: Professor Sattar Bawany
Professor Sattar Bawany brings with him over 30 years’ international business management experience, executive coaching and leadership development.He is currently the CEO of Centre for Executive Education (CEE), Managing Director of Executive Development Associates (EDA) and Strategic Advisor of International Professional Managers Association (IPMA).
He focuses on developing the next generation of authentic leaders from a systemic perspective in order to achieve clearly defined business results. His specialty is effectively developing talent management strategy and linking people processes to business outcomes.
“You certainly have broad knowledge and able to provide practical application and focus for our participants. I did find your ability to introduce thought provoking insights in the workshop especially helpful as we seek to build deeper capabilities in the area of HR Business Partnering.” – Vice President, HR, National University of Singapore (NUS)
“Your ability to engage us effectively makes us truly enjoyed the program. It is interactive and in line with our company culture. We are very impressed by your dynamic role plays. We have benefitted from your sharing of your extensive knowledge and the real life examples. It is really a very good learning experience for all of us.” – Managing Director NTN Bearing-Singapore “Prof. Bawany is highly knowledgeable on the topic. He is able to provide specific examples to illustrate the concepts shared.” – Director, Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprises (SCORE)
1 Day – HR as a Strategic Business Partner
Leading the shift from administrators to strategic advisors
Today, one of the most critical expectations of HR is that of being a valued Strategic Business Partner (SBP). SBPs must demonstrate competence through their knowledge of the business and their ability to realign business needs into performance requirements and people initiatives. Those who excel in their roles as SBP are highly sought after by the industry and earn the trust of their senior management including the CEOs and Business Leaders.
- Able to assess the business differently, seeing new ways to evaluate and analyse data, building consulting capabilities, and creating strategic ways to impact the organization as a whole.
- Develop your internal consulting abilities, learn how to look at the business through another lens, and explore ways to enhance your credibility and value within your organization.
- Able to step out of your comfort zone and push you to explore the “what comes next” as a strategic HR business partner.
- Develop an Personal Action Plan towards development as a HRBP
DATE: 08 March 2016
Course Fees: $700
1 Day – Developing High Performance Team
Today’s highly competitive business environment demands that individuals and organizations perform at higher levels and with greater speed than at any time in the past. Organizational leaders and team members alike must place a new emphasis on learning and the harnessing of individual and collective creativity. Teams have become a principal building block of the strategy of successful organizations. With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together and resolve conflicts?
- Gain a clear understanding of how a group becomes a unified, high-performing team
- Learn how enhancement on team building and management can be reached through better communications and co-operations
- Examine skills necessary for motivating a workforce, resulting in more productive and engaged employees
- Learn practical strategies that can be implemented at the workplace during these challenging times
- Develop a SMART Personal Development Action Plan
DATE: 11 April 2016
Course Fees: $700
1 Day – Inspiring Your Future Workforce (GEN Y & Z)
Today’s workforce can be as diverse as having four different generations working together, each with their own distinctive styles, values and belief systems and ways of viewing work-related issues. Multi-generational work environments can breed misunderstanding and conflict, and can compromise growth. However, if managed effectively, it can be a source of positive challenge, opportunity, and significant growth.
- Discover what employee engagement and productivity is and why it matters
- Develop an understanding of the impact of employee engagement on business results
- Understand the differences between Traditionalist, Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y and Gen Z
- Learn how to better communicate and motivate the different generations
- Develop the ability to lead and engage a multigenerational workforce
DATE: 16 May 2016
Course Fees: $700
Leadership and Certified Cultural and Transformation Consultant: Joanna Barclay
Joanna Barclay is an energetic, personable and bilingual organizational development consultant who values transforming teams and leaders resulting in high performing workplace cultures. She has worked with many of clients in areas of cultural transformation, strategic planning, organizational change, leadership development and team building.
Ms Barclay has a keen understanding of human dynamics through her work teaching yoga and meditation, and Director for the TLEX Program (Transformational Leadership for Excellence) which enable people to reach their full potential. As one of the few Certified Cultural Assessment & Transformation Consultant in Asia, Joanna brings with her a wealth of over 20 years’ of valuable experience in management consulting and organizational coaching. She has worked with a wide variety of clients across government departments, associations, non-profit and private corporations.
“AYP Asia Group was delighted to have Joanna Barclay present to our HR and business leaders in our CEO networking event. The feedback from the leaders was very encouraging and positive. With her wealth of experience in this area, organisations who engage her service will surely benefit from it.” – Group Managing Director, AYP Asia Group
“Both speaker and program are excellent. The content is so unique and integrative.” – Change Manager, Canadian Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
“Thoroughly enjoyed Joanna’s seminar and commentary using personal experience and humour.” – Director, Industry Canada
2 Day – Building High Performance Teams and Winning Culture
Your Challenge: High Performing Teams don’t just ‘happen’ – You Need to Build It
High performing teams don’t just ‘happen’. Developing teams of people who work well together, and who harness the differing strengths and attributes of all team members, needs team leaders and managers who understand the process involved and are prepared to put effort into the things that make a real difference. Every team is different, but the factors that determine a team’s success – or otherwise – are well understood and can be developed so that it isn’t something that is left to chance.
- Gain a detailed understanding on how to use the cultural transformation tools and deepen your own transformation and coaching ability
- Toolkits to assess an Organisation’s Motivational Climate, Performance Effectiveness and Critical Motivation Factors
- Gain knowledge of cultural transformation tools, how they work to map and measure intangible data, and enable leaders to manage culture change
- Apply the “Whole-System-Change” for preparation, planning, and implementation of cultural transformation
- Use the Trust Matrix and Facilitative Leadershipto build collaborative, nurturing, productive environments
DATE: 17 – 18 February 2016
Course Fees: $1200
For More Information:
For more information about the above-mentioned leadership training workshops or customized in-house training, please kindly contact Ms Grace Zheng @ 6720 3333 | firstname.lastname@example.org