Today’s workplaces are dynamic, so it shouldn’t surprise anyone that tension can develop quickly and ruinously. Are you facing challenges to manage workplace conflicts effectively? Does the unpleasant task of resolving conflicts falls on your shoulders?
Managed correctly, conflict can be a positive source for innovation and creativity. But it requires persistence, know-how, and some critical techniques in the process itself.
If you are a manager, supervisor, business professional, HR professional, business owner or those seeking to acquire an effective technique into dispute management and employee motivation, this course is suited for you!
Our Solution: Your Ultimate Handbook to Resolving Workplace Conflict Instantly
Let Dr Christopher Fong (Prolific Leader, Psychologist and Award Winning Orchestra Conductor), Organizational Psychologist help you discover your own emotional triggers and learn how to manage difficult encounters with diplomacy, tact, and credibility.
- Diagnose conflict on your team and instil collaborative problem solving within the team
- Understanding & Dealing with Workplace Bullying & Harassment
- Skilful Attention to Rising Undercurrents and handle the daily onslaught of frustration without losing momentum
- Identify Workplace Conflict Predictors; Warning Signs/Symptoms
- Tips on how to avoid conflict and cynicism that drains energy and hurt relationships
- Using transformational mediation to overcome the interpersonal challenges holding your team back
- Developing a learning adaptive organization
- Converting adversarial behaviours to collaborative and transformational
- Arbitration and reducing likelihood of legal entanglements
- Effective tips on how to quickly calm agitated colleagues and customers
- Handy Peer Coaching & Counselling Tools
“Very interesting and enlightening!”
Ms Ann Wee, CYS Express
“I have enjoyed myself and learned a lot from Dr Fong.”
Peh Yin Chee, Senior Consultant, HR Partners
“I like Chris’ style of teaching. He made the whole class feel at the ease and I found everyone so relaxed, responsive and interactive. Thank you for coaching us.”
Ms Tan, Procurement Executive, Blue Star System
A Must Attend for managers, employees, union representatives, human resource experts, and consultants seeking to maintain stable and productive workplaces
Date: 12 May 2016 (Thu)
Time: 9am – 5pm
100 Orchard Road
Grace at (65) 6720 3333 or
Sign up now!
Register Online Here >> Click Here
Or Download Hard Copy Registration Form >> Click Here