The Node JS certification training course helps you gain an in-depth knowledge of concepts such as Express.js, Node Packet Manager (NPM), shrink-wrap, NPM Vet, REST, Express.js with MongoDB, and SQLite CRUD operations. This Node JS training focuses on the essential concepts of Node JS and provides hands-on experience in building an HTTP server.
This self-paced E learning course is done in partnership with SimpliLearn. It consists of a few videos that will take approximately hours in total to finish the course. Upon successful completion of the Node.js online course, you will receive a completion certificate from SimpliLearn and Aventis that will be able to enhance your portfolio.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction and Foundation
- Lesson 2 – Node Projects
- Lesson 3 – Working with shrink-wrap to lock the node modules versions
- Lesson 4 – Working with asynchronous programming
- Lesson 5 – Building a HTTP Server with Node.JS using HTTP APIs
- Lesson 6 – File System
- Lesson 7 – Buffers, Streams, and Events
- Lesson 8 – Multi-Processing in NodeJS
- Lesson 9 – ExpressJS
- Lesson 10 – Express JS with MongoDB and Sqlite
- Lesson 11 – Socket.io, The Front-end, and A Chat App
- Lesson 12 – Introduction to Task Managers with unit testing