Certified Information Systems Auditor
This CISA course helps you gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems (IS) and learn the guidelines, standards, and best practices of protecting them. The CISA online training course enhances your understanding of the information system audit process and how to adequately protect it.
This self-paced E learning course is done in partnership with SimpliLearn. It consists of a few videos that will take approximately 15 hours in total to finish the course.Upon successful completion of the CISA online course, you will receive a completion certificate from SimpliLearn and Aventis that will be able to enhance your portfolio.
To become a CISA certified professional, you must meet the following requirements:
- Pass the CISA examination
- Submit an application for CISA certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
For additional information, please visit ISACA’s CISA page: http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/How-to-Become-Certified/Pages/default.aspx
*Exam Pass Guarantee: Except for India, Indian Subcontinent, and Africa.
Simplilearn offers Exam Pass Guarantee to our students who complete our course training. We offer a voucher (free of charge) to the students to retake the exam in case they fail ISACA CISA final exam.
T&C for claiming the retake voucher as a part of exam pass guarantee:
- Attend at least one complete instructor-led class
- Score over 85% in at least 3 of the 5 test papers provided along with the course
- Must give final exam within 30 days from the date of course completion
- Produce exam failure notice received from ISACA
This course can be taken by IS/IT auditors, IT compliance managers, chief compliance officers, chief risk and privacy officers, security heads, and security managers.
Domain 00 – Course Introduction
Domain 01 – Process of Auditing Information Systems
Domain 02 – Governance and Management of IT
Domain 03 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
Domain 04 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
Domain 05 – Protection of Information Assets
Course Case Study
Free Course: CISA 2018 – Whats New