Graduate Diploma in Chinese Strategic Thinking
APPLY SUN TZU’S ART OF WAR FOR SUCCESS
The Art of War is one of the most ancient Chinese treaties on military leadership and strategy. It is written by strategist and warrior philosopher Sun Tzu, The Art of War has by now transcended beyond military applications. Sun Tzu’s ancient Art of Wat Strategy has inspired military, Political and business leaders across the world with it’s brilliant strategies for prevailing against opponents. Tracing to the root wisdom of Sun Tzu’s Art of War, iChing, uncover the principles of managing change to attain fortunes and avoid disasters. You will learn how to use timeless principles of leadership, psychology and power to achieve everything that you set out to do. Both your private and professional lives will benefit immensely from understanding.
Today, the Art of War is applied across business, politics, diplomacy, sports, and business leadership across the world. It provides critical insights on how to deal with conflict with wisdom and honor. The rise of China and Asia, the success of companies like Alibaba, Baidu and Tencent, have also put the limelight firmly on the mysterious aura of Chinese strategic thinking and Chinese leadership thinking.
THE COMPLETE STRATEGIC AND LEADERSHIP INSIGHTS FOR BUSINESS LEADERS
Packed with personal anecdotes and real-life case studies, weather you are a professional in transition or a business leader seeking to overcome business challenges, senior executives exploring a career switch or an ambitious high flyer seeking to take your career to the next level. This graduate diploma provides deep insights, original thinking, and feasible solutions to everyday challenges.
Graduate Diploma in Chinese Strategic Thinking
This 3 months self paced e-learning program is designed for leaders, managers, and senior executives seeking for an extensive study on Chinese Strategic Thinking to enhance their business strategy model and maximize profit by leveraging on opportunities created by globalisation.
The Graduate Diploma comprises of 4 modules which is as shown below.
- Art of Strategy Foundation
- Art of Strategy (Advanced)
- Art of Collaboration
- Art of Leadership
- APPLYING ART OF WAR TO SELF:Extolling the enlightened individual and downplaying external circumstances. As Sun Tzu writes: “When troops flee, are insubordinate, distressed, collapse in disorder or are rerouted, it is the fault of the general. None of these disasters can be distributed to natural causes“.
- APPLYING ART OF WAR TO ADAPT AND GROW: Accordingly, as circumstances are favourable, one should modify one’s plans. Even though you must plan for every eventuality in business, flexibility, adaptability and situational leadership is critical.
- APPLYING ART OF WAR TO ELEVATE MISSION & INJECT URGENCY:Applying the life-and-death lessons to business elevates everyday matters to a new level of importance and urgency.
- APPLYING ART OF WAR TO MAKE DIFFICULT DECISION: Sun Tzu doesn’t have any time for ambiguities, introspection or gray areas (probably because he was trying to win wars). He is decisive, unwavering and blunt — exactly the leadership qualities we prize.
- APPLYING ART OF WAR FOR INNOVATION “THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX”: Providing a precious window into ancient Art of Strategy, leadership and management.
Who Should Attend?
Packed with personal anecdotes and real-life case studies, this workshop offers deep insights, original thinking, and feasible solutions to everyday challenges.
- Senior officers and Executives from government agencies or MNCs
- CEOS, C Level Executives, Directors, Head of Departments
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups, business consultants and advisors
- Sales and marketers, Business development executives
- Anyone who wants to learn and benefit from the wisdom of Sun Tzu Thought leaders
- National and Local Government, Provincial Government and Municipalities
- Engineers and Consultants Municipal Managers
- Key Industry Players & Industry Consultants, Stakeholders and Decision Makers
- Business Consultants, Leading Academics, PhD Students
Professor Foo Check Teck, Founder Of Sun Tzu Art Of War Institute (Phd, Strategy St Andrew University)
Founder of Art of War institute, Dr Foo is globally renowned for his award winning research into the psychology of Sun Tzu and Art of War corporate strategy. He has held many Visiting Professorships across Asia, Europe and America and was on several editorial boards of international journals. Prior to his PhD, he spent 12 years with Multinational Corporation companies and Government entities. He held positions such as Industrial Relations Advisor, Project Manager, and Assistant Director. Dr Foo is much sought after as keynote speaker (now focusing on China) and is Chairman of the Sun Tzu Institute. He is also the founding organiser of the highly successful Global Chinese Management Studies Conference. For his diverse multi-disciplinary interests (including papers in engineering journals), Straits Times hailed him as Singapore’s Man of Renaissance.