Microsoft Azure Solution Architect (AZ-300)
This Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-300 online training course will prepare you for a career as a certified Azure Cloud Solutions Architect. You will learn how to manage Azure resources, configure and deploy virtual machines, and master Azure Cognitive Services solutions as you become familiar with the Azure platform.
This self-paced E learning course is done in partnership with SimpliLearn.It consists of a few videos that will take approximately 10 hours in total to finish the course.Upon successful completion of the Azure Architect Technologies online course, you will receive a course completion certificate from SimpliLearn and Aventis that will be able to enhance your portfolio.
Microsoft Azure Certification
- The cost of the AZ-300: Azure Architect Technologies Exam is $165.00 USD plus tax or INR 4800 plus tax. This fee is paid to Microsoft when you register for your exam.
- The exam consists of 40-60 multiple choice questions and is 150 minutes long.
- Candidates taking the Microsoft Azure Certification exam will know if they’ve passed almost immediately after they’ve completed their exam.
This Azure Architect Technologies course is ideal for IT professionals, cloud solutions architects, experienced Azure administrators and developers, and DevOps professionals.
To take this Azure solution architect certification course, you need prior hands-on experience in various IT operations, covering networking, virtualization, security, compute, storage, billing and budgeting, and governance. Also, you need proficiency in at least one of the following domains: Azure administration, Azure development, or DevOps.
- Quick Start
- Overview of Azure
- AZ300 Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- AZ-300 Automate Deployment of Virtual Machine
- AZ-300 Virtual Machines
- AZ-300 Analyse Resource Utilization and Consumption
- AZ-300 Create and Configure Storage Accounts
- AZ-300 Manage Virtual Networking
- AZ300 Connectivity Between Networks
- AZ-300 Manage Azure Active Directory
- AZ-300 Manage Hybrid Identities
- AZ-300 Migrate Servers to Azure
- AZ-300 Configure Serverless Computing
- AZ-300 Implement Load Balancing
- AZ-300 Implement Multi-Factor Authentication and Role Based Access Control
- AZ-300 Create Web Apps by Using Paas
- AZ-300 Design and develop apps that run-in containers
- AZ-300 Implement Secure Data Solutions
- AZ-300 Develop for Azure Storage – Cosmos DB
- AZ-300 Develop for Azure Storage – Relational DB
- AZ-300 Develop for the Cloud
What is the main difference between Exam AZ300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and Exam AZ301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design?
The new Microsoft Certified Architect certifications have in-depth coverage of the fundamentals of Azure compared to the previous certification and are more role-oriented and industry-specific. Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies measures your ability to deploy and configure infrastructure, implement workloads and security, create and deploy apps, implement authentication and secure data, and develop for the cloud and Azure storage. Microsoft Azure Architect Design measures your ability to determine workload requirements, design for identity and security, design data platform solution, design a business continuity strategy, design for deployment, migration, and integration, and design an infrastructure strategy. AZ-300 Exam is more on implementation and management and not into architecting and designing whereas the AZ-301 Exam will focus on designing and architecting Azure solutions.