In Partnership with Simplilearn
This is an ONLINE course. Participants are able to access to the online course upon completion of registration.
Once activated, the licenses will be valid for ONE YEAR from the date of activation.
Course include 36 hours of learning.
The Node JS certification training course helps you gain an in-depth knowledge of concepts such as Express.js, Node Packet Manager (NPM), shrink-wrap, NPM Vet, REST, Express.js with MongoDB, and SQLite CRUD operations. This Node JS training focuses on the essential concepts of Node JS and provides hands-on experience in building an HTTP server.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction and Foundation
- Lesson 2 – Node Projects
- Lesson 3 – Working with shrink-wrap to lock the node modules versions
- Lesson 4 – Working with asynchronous programming
- Lesson 5 – Building a HTTP Server with Node.JS using HTTP APIs
- Lesson 6 – File System
- Lesson 7 – Buffers, Streams, and Events
- Lesson 8 – Multi-Processing in NodeJS
- Lesson 9 – ExpressJS
- Lesson 10 – Express JS with MongoDB and Sqlite
- Lesson 11 – Socket.io, The Front-end, and A Chat App
- Lesson 12 – Introduction to Task Managers with unit testing