MongoDB Developer and Administrator
In Partnership with Simplilearn
This is an ONLINE course. Participants are able to access to the online course upon completion of registration.
Once activated, the licenses will be valid for ONE YEAR from the date of activation.
Course include 49 hours of learning.
MongoDB certification course makes you job-ready by helping you master data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, and data replication with MongoDB, along with installing, updating, and maintaining the MongoDB environment. You will also gain proficiency in MongoDB configuration and backup methods as well as monitoring and operational strategies.
Those wishing to take the MongoDB certification training should have basic knowledge of any programming language and any database, SQL, and query language for databases. Working knowledge of Linux based systems is also beneficial. As a foundation, we recommend you take the Big Data Hadoop Developer or Big Data Hadoop Administrator course.
- Lesson 0 – Course Introduction
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to NoSQL databases
- Lesson 2 – MongoDB A Database for the Modern Web
- Lesson 3 – CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Lesson 4 – Indexing and Aggregation
- Lesson 5 – Replication and Sharding
- Lesson 6 – Developing Java and Node JS Application with MongoDB
- Lesson 7 – Administration of MongoDB Cluster Operations