Introduction to DevOps
In Partnership with Simplilearn
This is an ONLINE course. Participants are able to access to the online course upon completion of registration.
Once activated, the licenses will be valid for ONE YEAR from the date of activation.
Course include 32.5 hours of learning.
This DevOps Engineer master’s program will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. You’ll become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration and IT service agility, using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins and more.
- Git and GitHub Training
- CI/CD Pipeline with Jenkins
- Classroom ScheduleWeekend class starting 25th Jul
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Certification Training Course
- Classroom ScheduleWeekend class starting 5th Sep
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- DevOps on AWS
- AWS Developer Associate
- Accreditation withAWS Select
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Puppet Training Course
- Agile Scrum Master
- Ansible 2.0 Training course
- Linux Training
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals