Microsoft Azure Certified Solution Architect (AZ-300)
In Partnership with Simplilearn
This is an ONLINE course. Participants are able to access to the online course upon completion of registration.
Once activated, the licenses will be valid for ONE YEAR from the date of activation.
Course include 40 hours of learning.
This Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-300 online training course will prepare you for a career as a certified Azure Cloud Solutions Architect. You will learn how to manage Azure resources, configure and deploy virtual machines, and master Azure Cognitive Services solutions as you become familiar with the Azure platform.
This Azure Architect Technologies course is ideal for IT professionals, cloud solutions architects, experienced Azure administrators and developers, and DevOps professionals.
To take this Azure solution architect certification course, you need prior hands-on experience in various IT operations, covering networking, virtualization, security, compute, storage, billing and budgeting, and governance. Also, you need proficiency in at least one of the following domains: Azure administration, Azure development, or DevOps.
- Quick Start
- Overview of Azure
- AZ300 Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- AZ-300 Automate Deployment of Virtual Machine
- AZ-300 Virtual Machines
- AZ-300 Analyse Resource Utilization and Consumption
- AZ-300 Create and Configure Storage Accounts
- AZ-300 Manage Virtual Networking
- AZ300 Connectivity Between Networks
- AZ-300 Manage Azure Active Directory
- AZ-300 Manage Hybrid Identities
- AZ-300 Migrate Servers to Azure
- AZ-300 Configure Serverless Computing
- AZ-300 Implement Load Balancing
- AZ-300 Implement Multi-Factor Authentication and Role Based Access Control
- AZ-300 Create Web Apps by Using Paasa
- AZ-300 Design and develop apps that run-in containers
- AZ-300 Implement Secure Data Solutions
- AZ-300 Develop for Azure Storage – Cosmos DB
- AZ-300 Develop for Azure Storage – Relational DB
- AZ-300 Develop for the Cloud