Virtual Presentation & Facilitation Skills To Engage Remote Teams Effectively (LIVE Stream)
If you used to think engaging a live physical audience or group of stakeholders in person was a challenge, what about having to engage people virtually through the confined space of your laptop now? This current pandemic has forced many businesses and individuals adapt to telecommuting and doing things virtually and remotely instead.
This poses new business and individual challenges, and with virtual presentation and virtual meetings becoming the new norm, the common challenge is: How do I continue to facilitate virtual meetings and presentations effectively? And at the same time, properly engage my stakeholders and audience?
The Virtual Tools & Techniques You Need to Engage Your Audience Confidently
Through this half-day workshop, be coached by one of the Top Virtual Speakers in Asia on the techniques of how to deliver confident and convincing virtual presentations with the assistance of the digital whiteboard, polls & quizzes, breakout rooms, and other functions in Zoom.
Also learn the guidelines to construct an effective virtual presentation, and useful techniques on effective delivery including the use of tonality, eye contact, and enunciation. You are in to receive a fresh boost of confidence and better connect with your audience without being a ball of nerves ever again.
- Excel in delivering confident and convincing virtual presentations
- Overcome nerves and learn to engage and connect with your audience
- Master the tools and techniques of using Zoom, crowd-sourcing ideas virtually, polls, quizzes, digital whiteboard for more interactive and effective meetings
- Be trained by one of the top Virtual Speakers in Asia – and top 15% globally
“Mark is very engaging and responsive to the audience’s questions and reactions. The activities were also suitably spaced out to keep the audiences engaged. This is a highly recommended course as this is one of the soft skills required in every workplace, regardless of industry, especially now when we enter what is commonly known as the ‘new norm’ after the COVID-19 outbreak, virtual presentation skills are now more important than ever.”
– Diana Teh, Singapore Environment Council
“Mark is very knowledgeable about his stuff. Very aware of the software and hardware that can make a virtual presentation so much better. Recommended!”
– Benedict Yeo, SPF
“The facilitator is very engaging and is able to deliver the key points of the presentation to the listener. It was a good learning experience over zoom with all the demonstrations given by the speaker. Recommended as the course helps me to be more prepared when doing virtual presentations.”
– Darren Ngio, SPF
Master Trainer & Top Virtual Presenter in Asia: Mark Stuart
Certified Virtual Presenter
Certified Speaking Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (top 15% of global speakers)
Certified in Design Thinking & Innovation by MIT
Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore
Group Representative – British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, Entrepreneur & Small Business Committee
Mark is a sought-after international speaker, corporate trainer and executive coach and works with over 220+ MNCs, government agencies, and universities in Innovation, Leadership and Soft Skills.
Mark is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) – one of only 15% of speakers globally with this qualification – the speaking profession’s highest earned designation, based on revenue, bookings and performance. Mark is one of a handful of speakers/trainers in Singapore with this accreditation.
As of June 2020, Mark is also a Certified Virtual Presenter – one of the first few speakers/trainers located in Asia who has been accredited to run virtual presentations, speeches and virtual training.
Mark is also the recipient of the ‘Future of Work’ award at the 19th Annual Business Awards from the British High Commissioner to Singapore, Scott Wightman and Mr. Chan Chun Sing, Singapore’s Minister of Trade & Industry. Prior to training, Mark had 15 years of international management and investment banking experience in the UK, Australia and Asia for Morgan Stanley, Schroders, Goldman Sachs, Abbey National and Salomon Brothers. In these roles, he was a Global and Regional department director, and managed teams from Singapore, China, India and Japan. Mark designs and delivers Anagram’s soft-skills, leadership, management, and new graduate training courses for banks and MNCs in Asia. He is also an Executive Coach for business leaders in Asia. Mark has led large award-winning international teams across 3 continents. This exposure has allowed him to see first-hand what works and what doesn’t in a multicultural workplace. His experience leading rapid growth and extensive change gave him invaluable experience in building teams and increasing employee engagement.
Mark’s training methods are highly interactive and focus on strategies and personal goals that can be implemented in the workplace immediately, delivering instant return on investment. Mark graduated from the University of Surrey with a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics and Computing. In his free time, he enjoys sailing, travelling and current affairs. He is also a CSP member of the prestigious Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore and the Singapore Human Resources Institute.
Webinar Part 1 (90 Min)
- The Impact of Virtual Presentation Skills on your work
- Top 5 Reasons Why Virtual Presentations Fail
- Filming of Participants
- Participants to Deliver a Short Virtual Presentation for Comparison Over 2 Sessions
- Virtual Presentations: The Good, The Bad & the Ugly
- Good versus Bad Virtual Presentations
- Connecting With Your Audience
- Overcoming Nerves to Project Confidence
- Delivering Your Introduction Virtually
- Constructing Your Presentation
- Utilising the SYSTEM for effective presentations, including Tonality, Eye Contact and Enunciation
- How to Structure Corporate Presentations
- Delivering a Powerful Opening and Close
Webinar Part 2 (90 Min)
- Zoom Tools for Interactive Meetings
- Digital Whiteboard and Collaboration Tools
- Crowd-Sourcing Ideas
- Breakout Rooms
- Waiting Room Activities
- Polls and Quizzes
- Group Chat
- Green Screen, Backdrops and Home Office Set-Ups
- Putting it all together
- Common Mistakes to Avoid in Virtual Presentations
- Participants to Deliver Another Short Presentation Utilising the Skills Learnt From Webinar 1
- Filming of Participants
- Discussion and Group Review
- Q & A