The Ultimate Guide to Linkedin Success: Grow Your Business, Brand, and Job Search Instantly
With 400 million active members, LinkedIn is the most powerful corporate and Professional social network for anyone in business or looking to enhance their profile and career opportunities.
Why LinkedIn is Critical to Your Business Growth and Success?
Linkedin is also the preferred social network for CEOs and top executives to seek new opportunities, engaged and network. It ranked as the most important social media channel for Business to Business (B2B) services and professional service providers but many executives fail to fully leverage on the power of Linkedin to brand themselves and their business effectively on LinkedIn, and thus miss out many potential business and career opportunities
- Total Number of Monthly Active Users: 400 million
- Typical User: Professionals (44% earn more than $75,000 annually)
- Number of New LinkedIn New Members per Second: 2
- What Users Want: to do business
1 Day Masterclass by LinkedIn Evangelist Mr. Melvyn Tan
Let Asia’s leading Linkedin Evangelist Mr. Melyvn Tan share with you the simple step on how to fully leverage on the power of linked for your business and personal branding. Whether you’re looking to generate leads, position yourself as a thought leader or simply improve your online CV, this course will help you immensely.
This 1 Day Masterclass is designed for PMETs who want to use the world’s largest professional network – LinkedIn – to grow their influence online so they can dramatically increase their chances of getting the job they want. Gain valuable advice on making lasting business connections, building a unique personal brand, and generating significant business opportunities.
Maximizing the Power of LinkedIn to Build Trust, Influence and Network for Your brand
Join this highly practical and hands on workshop to Learn how to Enhance Your Credibility, Influence and Authority for Unlimited Business Growth
- Implement The 5 Quickest & Most Significant Profile Changes That Will Boost Your Profile Quality Significantly
- LinkedIn Hack to speed boost your Connections and expand your Profile Views
- Identify your blind spots on LinkedIn, causing you missed opportunities
- Understand the 3 golden rules of a growing your influence on LinkedIn using SSI
- Learn Simple techniques to optimize your profile to earn people’s attention
- Stand Out from others in search results & attract visitors to your profile instantly
- Understand the common traps on Linkedin that is affecting your branding and reach
- Create the type of content that gives the best ROI and reach
- Teach by creating content to become a thought leader
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, managers, executives, and technicians. Anyone who is going through career transition. Mid-career individuals.
- Graduating students, executives seeking new career opportunities and anybody that can benefit from the Professional nature of LinkedIn
Warning: Only take this course if you are committed to take immediate action & achieve measurable results
“It has never occurred to me to create informational videos on LinkedIn until I saw Melvyn started doing it last year. His videos were engaging, entertaining and educational. I wanted to do the same but I didn’t know how to. That’s when I decided to approach Melvyn. Through a consultative and hands-on process, Melvyn showed me how to create enthralling videos. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs professional advice on using videos to strategize their business.” Terence Chiew, Managing Director at Peet Asia Pte Ltd
“I started learning how to post Videos on the LinkedIn platform under Melvyn’s advice and encouragement. He was a great mentor and coach to me. Very strategic and what was needed to post a video not just a video but a good content video. To top it off, I have more connections and a greater viewership’s on both my post and videos. Some have turned into good leads in doing what I love!” Jacqueline Ng, Founder of Front Edge Consultancy
Learn 1st Hand from Asia’s 1st Linkedin Video Evangelist, Mr Melvyn Tan
Melvyn is LinkedIn first video evangelist from Asia. Starting only in December 2017, he has grown the viewership of his videos on LinkedIn from 400 to more than 200,000 views. He is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on how to use LinkedIn. He has also spoken at numerous events including LinkedIn Local events in Singapore.
Additionally, through LinkedIn, Melvyn has also earned international and multinational corporation (MNC) clients. He was also interviewed by Keith de Souza on 938NOW on “Your Morning Fix”, a must-listen breakfast show for PMEBs. Prior to this, Melvyn has trained, consulted for, and coached thousands of professionals across a wide range of industries such as education, digital broadcasting, industrial automation, coaching companies, plastic injection, point-of-sales systems, and specialty chemicals. As a lifelong learner, Melvyn has equipped himself by becoming certified or trained in fields such as Balanced Scorecard, Digital Marketing, ACTA, NLP, and many more. Melvyn is also a vlogger on YouTube. His videos were discovered by other influencers. Chris Brogan, a New York Times bestselling author has tweeted three of his videos to his audience on Twitter. Gary Vaynerchuk also appeared on one of Melvyn’s vlog and used him as a reference for anyone who wish to become successful in creating video content.
Getting Started: Why Grow Your Influence on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn is the new opportunity
- Influence, not authority
- 3 golden rules of a personal brand on LinkedIn – Brand, Visibility, and Leadership
Establish Your Personal Brand
- Optimize your profile to earn the attention of the right people
- Key ingredient of a personal brand – relatability
- How to connect with other influencers even if nobody knows you
Enhance Your Visibility
- Produce content that your connections need
- Twin pillars of great content – value and consistency
- Create content that gives the best ROI
Become A Thought Leader in Your Space
- Provide perspective: Share your insights
- Be authentic: Humanize your insights
- Teach: Fastest way to become a thought leader