Talent Analytics Masterclass
The challenge of human resources analytics is to identify what data should be captured and how to use the data to model and predict capabilities, so the organization gets an optimal return on investment. As HR Professionals, we are inundated with disparate employee data, so why not mine that data for insights to add value to our organization. This 1-day Masterclass presents a practical framework for real-world talent analytics, backed by groundbreaking examples of HR analytics in action. Topics covered in this Masterclass focus on using Analytics to improve HR processes from talent management like personal development, recruitment, succession planning, retention etc.
Filled with step-by-step instructions, you will be able to effectively and confidently handle HR analytics as a Strategic Partner in your organisation. At the end of this 1-day Masterclass, you will be able to confidently demonstrate, and present the critical value of HR Analytics to helping achieving corporate goals.
- Confidently handle business data, and HR Analytics with ease and clarity
- Present quantitative data showing how human capital activities influence organizational performance
- Innovative, forward-thinking strategies that take your HR efforts to the next level
- Identify hidden factors that impacts employee satisfaction, and productivity
- Improve organizational performance through quality talent related decisions
Who Should Attend
- Managers, Senior Government Officers, HR Professionals.
- Senior Executives, and HODs who are involved in HR functions
- Organisational Coaches, Consultants, and Functional Leaders who are involved in people management.
Organisational Psychologist: Ms Eileen Seah
Eileen is an Organisational Psychologist with a unique mix of human resource, and business skills. She has personally coached hundreds of professionals in career transition by instilling, and inculcating positive psychology throughout each journey. In addition to the MSc, she holds an MBA, a Bachelor of Computer Science degree, a post-graduate diploma in Marketing, and is a certified facilitator across different Talent Development programs.
She started her career at the Ministry of Defence as part of campus hire and moved to join a local bank as a Graduate Trainee. Eileen also lead Customer Service, Operations, Tactical Marketing, Learning & Talent Development teams in Asia for MNCs such as, SITA, and Thomson Reuters.
“Eileen is both knowledgeable and sincere in helping others to succeed. I strongly recommend managers to listen with an open mind as I have personally benefitted from her counsel in my career journey”
Jamie Lee, Integration Sourcing Manager, Australia New Zealand Bank Ltd.
“I never knew something so simple can be so powerful and Eileen has helped me to stay focused on what I can change”
Michael Ang, Customer Experience Improvement Manager, DBS Singapore.