Talent Analytics Masterclass
The challenge of HR analytics is to identify what data should be captured and how to use this data to model and predict capabilities, so that the organisation gets an optimal Return On Investment (ROI). As HR Professionals, you are inundated with disparate employee data, so why not mine that data for insights to add value to our organisation. This 1-day Masterclass presents a practical framework for real-world talent analytics, backed by groundbreaking examples of HR analytics in action. Topics covered in this Masterclass focus on using analytics to improve HR processes from talent management such as personal development, recruitment, succession planning, retention etc.
Filled with step-by-step instructions, you will be able to effectively and confidently handle HR analytics as a Strategic Partner in your organisation. At the end of this 1-day Masterclass, you will be able to confidently demonstrate, and present the critical value of HR Analytics to helping achieving corporate goals.
You will also learn how to:
- Confidently handle business data, and HR Analytics with ease and clarity
- Present quantitative data showing how human capital activities influence organisational performance
- Employ innovative, and forward-thinking strategies that take your HR efforts to the next level
- Identify hidden factors that impact employee satisfaction, and productivity
- Improve organisational performance through quality talent related decisions
Who Should Attend
- Managers, Senior Government Officers, HR Professionals
- Senior Executives, and HODs who are involved in HR functions
- Organisational Coaches, Consultants, and Functional Leaders who are involved in people management
Organisational Psychologist: Ms Eileen Seah
Eileen is an Organisational Psychologist with a unique mix of human resource, and business skills. She has personally coached hundreds of professionals in career transition by instilling, and inculcating positive psychology throughout each journey. In addition to the MSc, she holds an MBA, a Bachelor of Computer Science degree, a post-graduate diploma in Marketing, and is a certified facilitator across different Talent Development programs.
She started her career at the Ministry of Defence as part of campus hire and moved to join a local bank as a Graduate Trainee. Eileen also lead Customer Service, Operations, Tactical Marketing, Learning & Talent Development teams in Asia for MNCs such as, SITA, and Thomson Reuters.
Kelly Chua, Yokogawa
“Eileen is both knowledgeable and sincere in helping others to succeed. I strongly recommend managers to listen with an open mind as I have personally benefited from her counsel in my career journey.”
Jamie Lee, Integration Sourcing Manager, Australia New Zealand Bank Ltd.
“I never knew something so simple can be so powerful and Eileen has helped me to stay focused on what I can change.”
Michael Ang, Customer Experience Improvement Manager, DBS Singapore