WSQ – Social Media Marketing
Fees and Grants
$1057.16 per participant (Inc. GST)
SMEs Company Sponsored Singaporean/PR only: $257.16 (Inc. GST).
SDF subsidy: WSQ Courses. For more information on SDF, please refer to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg > Funding Mechanism.
Applicants may use SkillsFuture Credit for this course. Click here to register
Course Sessions: 29 & 30 Dec 2020 (Tue & Wed) | 14 & 15 Jan 2021 (Tue & Wed) | 4 & 5 Mar 2021 (Thu & Fri)
Have you always wondered which are the best social media channels to engage your potential customers, given the plethora of channels and your limited time and manpower to create content? Have you always wanted to grow your followers but struggle to create content that attracts more people to follow you? Or perhaps you want to know how strong your competitors are in social media marketing and what they are doing so that you can reference what they are doing and tweak it for your own purposes? WSQ – Social Media Marketing course has been designed as an introduction to social media marketing and will serve to answer all the questions you have above and more.
In our 2 -day ‘Social Media Marketing’ course, learners will first receive tips on how to create content for social media platforms that will effectively engage, educate and entertain their potential customers followed by a guided discussion on the benefits of using various popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Next, learners will discuss the role of digital storytelling and SMART goals in social media marketing strategies and guided on how to conduct a social media audit on both their own and their competitors’ social media profiles. Learners will then go through a buyer personas creation exercise for their organizations and given tips on the best practices of social media content posting, with emphasis on content for Facebook and Instagram ads.
Finally, learners will be given tips on how to analyse key performance metrics to measure social media content ROI so that they will know what content needs to be improved on for future social media campaigns.
In conclusion, this course serves to equip learners with the ability to make informed decisions in the posting of engaging content on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. These skills will help learners to explore a career in digital marketing or to scale up their businesses.
At the end of this 2-day course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the different channels available in the digital marketing arena to distribute your content
- Create SMART goals that are measurable and attainable with your budget and stipulated time frame
- Create target personas to identify preferences that will help you decide on the type of content to deliver to your potential customers
- Craft out your content strategy to capture the attention of your potential customers
- Create content suitable for Facebook
- Evaluate the Return on Investment (ROI) of your content marketing efforts and effectiveness of your social media campaigns to facilitate the iteration of the content strategy and creation
Participants are encouraged to attend our suite of digital marketing courses such as Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy, Content Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Advertising, and Digital Marketing Analytics to get a more holistic and in-depth perspective on how to develop an integrated digital marketing strategy, create enticing copy, drive free and paid traffic to your websites and track the performances of your digital marketing campaigns.
Exploring The Fundamentals Of Content Delivery Channels
- Fundamentals of digital marketing media channels
- Types of social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Importance of digital storytelling
- Deep dive into Instagram features
- Social media channel selection
- Modes of content distribution
Setting Measurable Marketing Goals And Objectives
- Creating SMART marketing goals
- Devising marketing strategy
- Conducting social media audit
- Planning marketing budget and resources required for content creation work
- Conducting competitor research
Content Requirements For Potential Customers
- Creating buyer persona
- Customer segmentation
Creating Content To Gain Awareness Of Potential Customers And Retaining Them
- Creating content that matches customer journey
- Posting Frequency
- Calendaring for social media posts
Facebook Campaign Objective And Content Planning
- Introduction to FB Campaign Manager structure
- Facebook ad formats
- Facebook ad posting best practices
- Setting up Facebook Manager
- Setting up Facebook page
- Setting up campaign objective, budget, and campaign duration
Measurement of your content ROI and effectiveness
- Analyzing a key performance metrics for social media budget optimization
- Calculating social media Return On Investment (ROI)
- Analyzing a Facebook campaign report
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for the following audience groups:
(1) corporate marketers who are familiar with traditional marketing channels but would need to upgrade themselves for the digital world;
(2) young and tech savvy digital native marketers who are looking to build upon their basic knowledge on digital marketing to better engage their customers via digital marketing platforms;
(3) professionals and small enterprise owners who are seeking to leverage on digital marketing strategies to increase the public’s awareness of their products and services.