Designing For Social Media Content (Live Stream)
Humans are by nature, very visual beings. If you’re thinking of building a brand for yourself, create consistent brand communication for your social media content, or even increasing your social media advertising conversion, you’ve landed on the course that will help address basic design principles for social media.
It is a luxury if you have a design team to curate the social media graphics you require for your social media profiles. But what if you don’t have the luxury?
This social media design course will equip you with the essential design knowledge (hands-on included) to design effective social media graphics for a consistent branding which will involve font, colour, layouts and visual hierarchy considerations, including practical tips for social media graphic designs. It’s time to get serious and start creating quality social media graphics, so let’s get started!
- Gain top social media design tips and principles
- Master the elements to designing for your social media platforms
- Gain hands-on experience in working with Canva to create designs
- Learn how to create great social media graphic designs with confidence
- Professionals from Media, Communications, Public Relations, and Marketing
- Professionals managing social media platforms for their organisation
- Individuals who are keen to learn how to design effectively for social media platforms
- Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders and Business Owners
- If you do not have a Canva account, please create one (preferably with your Gmail account) prior to the training. You can create your free account – https://bit.ly/canva-sg
- Please use either Chrome or Firefox browser during the training.
- You will need to be able to share your screen via Zoom for the trainer’s design feedback
- Essential social media design principles including font type and colour theory
- What contributes to consistent branding
- Include your logo in your social media graphics
- How to avoid having your social media designs look like a template
- Share and discuss social media graphics and adverts case studies
- Benefits of using Canva to design for social media
- e. ability to share your files with friends and colleagues (view or edit only access)
- Optimise your images for different social networks
- Create a variety (at least 3 types) of visually appealing social media graphics
- Ways to create social media advertising graphics
- Trainer design feedback & consultation for all social media graphics
- Download and share your social media graphics on social media
- e. Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn
Digital Marketing Specialist: Charmaine Lee
Charmaine is the Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and Chief Learning Officer at The Good Designers. She specialises in identifying the gaps that help small businesses increase their social media and digital marketing Return on Investment (ROI) and generating more leads for their sales pipelines.
Out of her passion to share her social media and digital marketing knowledge with small business owners and equip them with social and digital marketing strategy, she has developed more than 12 digital marketing curriculums, trained more than 1,200 individuals, and conducted more than 1,950 hours of training for marketers and business owners in the last 5 years alone in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, and Mauritius.
Charmaine is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer, and an Associate Adult Educator (AAE) with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) and does training and mentoring with startups at Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Sandbox), Temasek Polytechnic (LaunchPad), and SUTD Venture Building Program (supported by ESG).