Shine Your ‘True Colors’ through Good People Skills (LIVE Stream)
Breakdown the Barriers of Communication through True Colours
People skills, also known as emotional intelligence, is critical in any organization because when people like you, things get done much faster and better. When you are able to quickly read others’ behavioural styles and adopt the appropriate ways to communicate and connect with them, you are better able to get the outcome you want.
Using the True Color Model©, this workshop will share with you simple and powerful people communication strategies that will help you identify the cues and the clues of people behaviour and connect effectively with them to get the outcome you want. Using the colours Orange, Green, Blue and Gold, participants will learn to differentiate the personality type of True Colors© and promote healthy productive relationships with others.
Key Takeaways Effective Techniques to Communicate with Everyone You Meet, Lead and Network with.
With the interactive exercises and hands-on practice with professional feedback, it will help you retain learning better and become more skilful and effective in managing people relationships and achieve greater business results.
- Learn how to better identify people behaviours and flex your communication approach to connect with others
- Gain greater confidence in communicating with internal and external customers
- Achieve increased work efficiency through more effective ways of managing difficult colleagues and clients and get them to co-operate and collaborate with you
- Recognize how your feelings can affect your attitude which in turn affects the way you manage people
- Acquire tools and techniques for powerful communication
“I can’t rate it any better, it’s one of the best or should I said it’s the BEST and entertaining course to learn. I’m speechless with the knowledge she shared. Superb impressed. Instead of using slides or e-book etc, she teaches using experience and real-life role-play without making us nervous, instead making us much interested to join in. It’s a knowledge that everyone knows, but this gives even more in-depth exploration and examples by role-playing.” Roger Tan, MHA
“Relatively smoothly with no hicupps. Very engaging n bubbly trainer who is open on sharing her knowledge and experience!!:) This course equipped ourselves with skills to understand and work with people of different personality thus improve communication” Shujun, Admin Assistant – Thye Hua Kwan Family Service Centre@ Jurong
“Very entertaining and I love Maxine. She is a lovely and fun person who loves to share tips not just on the course but like beauty.” Audrvy Tan, Senior Analyst – Edwards Life Sciences
“Quite good that we can go into breakout rooms. The trainer is knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining, displaying the ability to convey concepts well. Great takeaways to apply at work with diversified personalities.” Nancy Tan, Senior Manager – Singapore Institute of Technology
“Overall a pleasant one. Well versed with the topic with great delivery. Interactive session. This course helps with the understanding on the different type of personality” Sheau Peng, Prologis
“Fun this is the first time, I went through a course using Zoom. Maxine is very fun and makes learning interesting.” Yao Xian, Police Officer – SPF
Certified True Color© Facilitator: Ms Maxine Teo
Maxine is a tri-lingual speaker, corporate facilitator and coach with a passion for colorfully impacting lives™ over 20 years of working with diverse teams across Asia. One of the most prolific speakers in Asia having successfully delivered keynotes on wealth management, retirement planning, peak performance and sales excellence to audiences in 30 over cities around the world.
Maxine has a knack of turning complicated concepts into practical and highly engaging learning applications. Maxine is fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese and she delivers her messages in the three languages seamlessly to help her audiences achieve their highest level of understanding.
Coming from a decade of working in the financial services industry as a financial advisor and banker, Maxine shares her experience and knowledge in Relationship Management topics like Advisory Sales (B2B & B2C), Impactful presentation, Business Etiquette, Networking Skills, Negotiation Skills, Effective Communication, Client Service Excellence, Client Book Management, Cross-Cultural Awareness, Business Presentation Skills, and Time and Stress Management for better productivity. The skills she imparts are especially applicable to service and relationship-based industries like finance and banking, insurance and real estate.
Over the years, Maxine has received multiple awards from various international training institutions in recognition for her excellent work delivered to their corporate clients. She is also a frequent guest on Channel News Asia Radio 938, Money Mind show, to share on her experience and expertise on topics related to client and stakeholder engagement. What sets Maxine apart from most trainers in the industry is her ability to connect with her audiences instantly with her authenticity and personal energetic style!
- Financial services – Insurance, retail banking, wealth management, private banking
- Media & event management
- Retail & Fast-moving consumer goods
Education and Professional Qualification
- Bachelors Degree with Merit, National University of Singapore
- True Colors Personality Profiling – Accredited Facilitator – True Colors USA
- Belbin Team Profiling – Accredited Trainer – Belbin UK
- Professional Diploma in Training and Development – STADA Singapore
- Professional Certificate in Designing and Facilitating Experiential Learning – STADA Singapore
- Better Buyer Relationships – Sales Training Solutions Accredited Facilitator – IOWEU Hong Kong
How to pick up clues and cues of people quickly in order to manage them efficiently and effectively
- Techniques to build instant rapport
- Understand different communication styles through the True Colors© Behavioural Profiling tool
- Learn how to treat others the way they like to be treated
Questioning and Listening Skills to help you get it done right the first time
- Ask questions effectively to open others up and find out their real needs
- How to give feedback effectively and clarify understanding
- How to listen to understand vs listen to judge
Effective Objection Handling Techniques to turn a “No” into a “Yes”
- Manage objections and difficult customers using the “PAUSE” technique
- Know how to use the concepts from the Communication Model to express your thoughts impactfully
- Learn how to use the power of influence to get things done they way you want