Professional Certification in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) With UiPath
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the application of technology that allows organization to configure software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital system. This course will share how businesses can automate part of its internal process, improve productivity & work value chain using UiPath, a leading Robotic Process Automation vendor providing a complete software platform to help you efficiently automate business processes
2-Day Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Business Executives and Professionals
If you want to expand your expertise in advanced intelligent applications, then this Introduction to RPA course will put you on the fast track. RPA is one of the hottest and fastest-growing technologies for improving real-time business operations and processes. This course will give you an overview of RPA concepts, the value-add it brings with relevant business use cases and tools understanding.
Upon successful completion of this 2 Day course, you will gain a working understanding of RPA and related business applications.
- RPA and it’s business applications
- Understand what is RPA and how it can automate processes
- Identify processes suitable for RPA implementation
- The impact that RPA creates with significant ROI
- Develop RPA scripts using case examples
- Develop RPA scripts using learner’s selected process (es)
- Various tools available in the market and their right fit
Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts, Business Executives without programming background looking to automate simple tasks.
- Solution Architects, Process Engineers, System administrator and executives involved with repetitive steps on their computer, who hope to increase their productivity by automating some of these tasks.
- Developers, Computer Engineers, Process Designers Technical professionals in charge of deploying RPA within their organization.
Note: Participant is required to bring their own laptop that is accessible to internet (WIFI network provided)
Qi Qi is a Software Developer, Analyst and Consultant for RPA (Robotic Process Automation) projects to improve productivity for MNCs, private organizations and government agencies Qiqi is well versed in different coding languages (C, C#, Java etc) and specialise in robotic process automation field. She has successfully conducted many RPA trainings for adult learners from different industries. She also analyses clients’ processes to determine business improvement opportunities and suitability for automation activities. Some of the functional process improvements she has recommended and implement using RPA include Finance, Supply Chain, HR and Business operations.
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- How Robotic Process Automation Works
- RPA Benefits — Process Improvement, Productivity, Savings
- Guide to Download and Install UiPath Studio Community
- Fundamental Programming Concepts:
- Variables and their data types
- Loops and Control Flows
- DataTables and their common usage
- Microsoft Excel Automation and Text files Operations
- Email Automation with Outlook
- Desktop System Automation
- Common exceptions and ways to handle errors
- Dissect your process – workshop exercise