Aventis Professional Trainer Certification
Demand for Professional Training and Development Accelerated During Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed many of our job forever. As more companies and schools transition to remote working and new technology, there is a rising demand for professional training, upgrading and upskilling to help professional transit smoothly into their new roles. Training is one of the fastest growing professions and is highly sought skills set by organizations, senior executives and professionals. Training skills are fast becoming an critical skill set not just for trainers and coaches but also for HR Professionals, Managers and business executives.
Increasing Demand for Skilled TAE Professionals in Singapore
The Training and Adult Education (TAE) sector in Singapore has been identified to play a key role in developing the skills capabilities and mastery of the workforce. TAE professionals need to be highly skilled and masters of their craft to meet the continuing demand for quality education, learning and development in Singapore. They play a critical role in the national SkillsFuture movement and its focus on skills mastery and lifelong learning. Thus, they need to keep abreast of evolving professional trends and practices, future skills need, and continue to deepen critical skill sets to stay relevant and responsive to the changing needs of the economy and industries.
Futureproof Your Career as a Certified Professional Trainer
Professional Trainers & Adult Educators both enjoy rewarding career options in challenging and stimulating settings and are sought after both locally and across the region. However, to excel as a professional trainer, you not only require good industry knowledge but also the ability to handle training with competence, flair and professionalism.
The Aventis Certified Professional Trainer program, is a leading certified program since 2007, designed to equip you with the tools, and techniques required for professionals seeking to elevate their training capabilities. Besides emphasizing on key training skills set, the program also aims to equip participants with the know-how to design and deliver competency-based training using time tested methodology.
Key Takeaways of this Certification Programme
This Professional Certification is designed to provide participants with leading-edge coaching skills, tools and resources for effective training and development skills.
- Verification of your competency in Training and Teaching
- Developing effective competencies that will enable you to motivate yourself and energize your participants
- Enhance market status and confidence to deliver impactful training and consultancy
- International endorsement and recognition of your expertise that draws clients to you
- Competency building by staying ahead of peers by building a reputation of delivering impartial, professional trainings
- Provides transferable skills that can be used in various subject area
Who Should Attend?
This Professional Certification is ideal for professionals and executives considering career switch and seeking opportunities to pursue a rewarding career in training, HR development, career management and other related fields. Practitioners who are responsible for organizational development projects will also benefit from this program.
It is also ideal for senior professionals seeking to enhance their teaching or training skills including
- Human Resource Managers
- Outplacement Consultants
- Career Development Facilitators
- Career Counsellors, Career Advisors and Career Consultants
- Job Search Trainers
- HOD, HR Practitioners
- Training , L&D Managers
- College Counsellors and Counsellor Educators
- Adult Educators
- Training Consultant
- Training Managers & Administrators,
- Course and Curriculum Developers seeking to expand their skills set.
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but it is expected that most candidates are intending to embark on a trainer or lecturing role and will therefore be educated to degree level or hold a minimum of five years business experience.
As a guide, it is recommended that candidates are:
- Educated to degree level or postgraduate equivalent, and hold a minimum of five years’ business experience
- Relevant qualifications/experience to underpin their specific technical competence or Managerial roles in your primary area of technical specialism or expertise
Aventis Principal Master Trainer: Dr Samuel Lee
Dr. Samuel is an experienced Master Trainer with a demonstrated history of working in Regional Training and Education for the past 30 years. He has been doing Training and consultancy work in Leadership Development, Human Resources and Change Management areas for MNCs and SMEs in Singapore and in Asia.
Many traditional brick-and-mortar businesses still struggle to keep up with rapidly changing technologies and the internet. Today, he is helping more SMEs in Singapore to acquire skills necessary to create Digital Transformation and develop Technology and Digital roadmaps as part of their Leadership change so that their businesses can grow and expand globally. Dr. Samuel has extensive experience and knowledge in Leadership and Change from the extensive profile of companies he has assisted, coupled with a strong education, having attained the Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) from UMT USA
This Aventis Professional Trainer Certification (APTC) is a structured program delivered across 2 separate days, with the upcoming schedule as follow:
Day 1: 8 Oct 2021 (Fri), 9.00am to 5.00pm
Day 2: 11 Oct 2021 (Mon), 9.00am to 5.00pm
- The Training and Adult Education (TAE) Sector
- Success Traits of a Professional Trainer & Adult Educator
- Mastering the Science & Art of Learning
- Pedagogic Design for Creative Teaching: Design, Develop, Deliver
- The Complete Professional Trainer Tool Kits
- Checklist, Syllabus and Material for Professional Trainer & Adult Educator
- Learning Model & Motivation Techniques for Adult Learners
- Instructional & Engagement strategies: Methods, activities, resources
- Assessing Performance and Questioning Techniques
- Dynamic and Engaging Training Techniques
- Leveraging on Technology and Blending Learning Structures
- All set and Ready. Final Presentation, Peer Review and Assessment
- Monetizing your Intellectual Capital as a Professional Trainer & Adult Educator with eBooks and online courses (webinar, Udemy)
- Feedback and Reflection