Professional Certification in Social Media Marketing
Best Practiced methodologies to boost social media marketing success for your business
Today’s digital world is changing with Social Media playing a huge role in it. Social Media has become a lifestyle and people are using it as part and parcel of their daily activity. No business would want to miss out Social Media as part of the company’s business strategy. However, businesses and marketers are facing enormous challenges and difficulties in achieving success and results from their Social Media marketing. Come and learn how you can master social media marketing in this 2 day workshop where you will learn the best practiced methodologies and strategies to obtain success and achieve results for your Social Media marketing.
Insightful techniques to successful Social Media Marketing
Key Takeaways - Turbocharge Your Business with Social Media Playbook
This ground breaking 2 day course promises to be Interesting, Fun, Interactive and definitely Eye-Opening. In this insightful workshop, you will learn
- The Foundations of successful Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Landscape
- The behaviour of the Social Consumer
- Avoid common mistakes when setting Social Media Marketing Objective
- How to search and connect with your target audiences on Social Media
- Proven technique to select the right Social Media channel to market your business effectively
- Develop an engaging Social Media content strategy
- Measuring the success of the Social Media Marketing for your business
Award Winning Digital Marketing Expert: Mr Ariff Kamal
Ariff Kamal is a Founding Partner and Principal Trainer at Think Digital Sdn Bhd, a boutique digital marketing training agency based in Malaysia with offices in Singapore. Consecutively, he’s also an Associate Director, SEO for GroupM, a subsidiary of WPP Group – based in Singapore.
As a trainer and consultant, Ariff has worked with various brands and agencies in Singapore & Malaysia such as P&G, SingTel, Infiniti, Volvo, Fuji Xerox, Eurogroup, American Express, AXA Insurance, ANZ Bank, MOL Points and Julius Baer Private Bank among many others.
Ariff has more than 9 years’ experience in digital marketing – and has worked in top regional firms like ClickMedia, OOM and Click Academy Asia in various senior sales, marketing and training roles. He has extensive exposure in managing and executing global and regional digital branding and media campaigns, ranging from initial conceptualization, implementation, and monetization to final execution.
Ariff was awarded “Best in Search Marketing” by Marketing Magazine, Agency of the Year Award 2011, Singapore, selected as a judging Panel for “Best Online Campaign” for SME Tiger Awards in 2011, Malaysia and held senior leadership role in Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) as a Vice-Chairman (Singapore Chapter).
He is also one of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google AdWords and Analytics certification courses in South East Asia across various agencies, brands and universities throughout Malaysia and Singapore.
As an instructor and speaker, Ariff has keynoted 50+ events and has led seminars and sessions focused on digital strategy, search, mobile, social media and digital analytics in South East Asia audiences ranging from C-level executives to technical implementation teams.
Ariff is also a Google AdWords and Google Analytics Qualified Professional, certified in Advanced Search Engine Marketing Skills (US), Digital Analytics (UBC), Link Research Tools Associate (UK), HRDF Certified Trainer (MY), and Certified Regional Trainer for Google Partner Academy.
- Social Media Marketing: Principles and Frameworks
- Understanding the New Customer Journey in the Digital Age
- Building Social Media Brand Personas
- The Relationship Between Social & Content Marketing
- The Big 5: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Social Media Measurement and Analytics
- Deep Dive on Paid Social
- Development Process For Social Media Management
- Social Media Policy and Reputation Management