New Age Leadership in Today’s VUCA World
Experience the New Age Leadership program that will transform you from an individual contributor to an effective and successful business contributor. Regardless of the size of the business, strong leaders should possess solid delegation, decision making, and problem-solving skills. But to succeed in the digital age, leaders need skills that may not have previously been necessary at the top of the organisational chart. In this 1-day program, you will explore a holistic aspect of successful leadership through self-leadership, team-leadership, and business leadership. This program will also provide you with snippets of what it takes to be a true new age leader, and how to look from the inside out to prepare for the ultimate leadership journey.
- Master the SUCCESS INSIDE OUT six-step self- coaching methodology to establish a coaching and development culture for self, in the workplace and at home
- Learn key interpersonal skills through the S.P.O.T. Model to increase personal effectiveness and performance
- Understand S.Q.U.A.D. effectiveness to establish and manage the ultimate dream team
- A.M.P. U.P. your communication and presentation skills for maximum connectivity
- Adapt the F.A.S.T. sales management method for effective and sustainable sales growth
- Gain understanding of the R2R strategy & organisational development process to determine the appropriate business direction for you and your organisation
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who need to influence others to get things done with quality and efficiency
- Mid-to-Senior level managers
Organisational Psychologist: Kim Underhill
Kim Underhill is an industrial & organisational psychologist, keynote speaker, trainer, coach and management consultant. Armed with more than 23 years international business and management experience, she managed Fortune 500 key accounts and led change through strategic and organisation development, increasing people effectiveness and business performance. She is a certified practitioner for Solution Focused Coaching, Results Coaching, Belbin Team Roles and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Kim received the Women Icon Asia Award 2018 for her work advocating to raise more women leaders. Through her Winning in Heels women leadership programme, she helps many corporate women understand what it takes to break that glass ceiling and to have it all.