LinkedIn Profile Makeover for Professionals (Live Stream)
Did you know that…
- More than 95% of recruiters use LinkedIn regularly
- There are 100 million job applications on LinkedIn every month
- LinkedIn now has over 30 million companies on LinkedIn with 20 million open job listings
Most professionals use LinkedIn only for job search. But what they may not know is that LinkedIn is the best platform for you to showcase your skills, experience, certifications, etc. It’s also a platform with the highest organic reach for your content and optimising your profile means more than just a professional headshot.
In this half-day course, you will learn strategies and tips on how to transform your LinkedIn Profile in 3 steps. You will also learn useful techniques on how to raise your visibility on LinkedIn. By the end of this course, you will know what to do to enhance your LinkedIn Profile.
In this half-day course, you will:
- Learn how to transform your LinkedIn Profile in 3 steps
- Learn useful techniques on how to raise your visibility on LinkedIn
- Develop a plan to transform your LinkedIn Profile
This course is suitable for all professionals and individuals who want to enhance their visibility on LinkedIn.
Participants should have a LinkedIn Personal Profile.
Anatomy of LinkedIn Profile
– Headline: this is what recruiters see first
– Summary: use this to get recruiters interested in you
– Hands-on: Using the LinkedIn Profile template to identify areas for improvement
Enhance Visibility on LinkedIn
– Experience: how to leverage your experience to enhance your visibility
– Recommendations: how to get a recommendation on LinkedIn
– Pro-tip: learning this tip will greatly enhance your visibility on LinkedIn
Business & Video Strategist: Melvyn Tan
Melvyn is the founder of Befinity Media, a digital media agency focusing on helping smart businesses accelerate their growth by using videos to dominate search and social. He founded LINE consulting, a boutique strategy advisory firm in Singapore. Leveraging his 14 years of experience as a business strategist, Melvyn and his team formulate strategies to help businesses leverage videos to reach their intended audience.
He’s a highly sought-after trainer and speaker due to his diverse skill set. He is a video evangelist and is LinkedIn’s top video creator in Asia. He is also a growth hacker on Facebook and a vlogger on YouTube. He has spoken at numerous events including LinkedIn local events in Singapore and has conducted training for Institute for Adult Learning, SGH, Centre for Career Excellence, and Citibank
“Melvyn is one of the finest LinkedIn video strategists I’ve met. He has his heart in it. He is passionate about it. He captures people’s attention. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a LinkedIn video strategy.”
Ivan Temelkov, CEO, Razor Sharp Digital
“Melvyn helped to make the first video for me as an Executive Coach. He has a way of helping me feel more comfortable in front of the camera, Melvyn was also accommodating and helpful during the editing phase. I will advise whoever who worked with Melvyn to have at least 1 phone conversations during the editing phase to align the objective of the video and communicate changes.”
Samuel Yeo, Executive Coach
“It has never occurred to me to create informational videos on LinkedIn until I saw Melvyn started doing it last year. His videos were engaging, entertaining and educational. I wanted to do the same but I didn’t know how to. That’s when I decided to approach Melvyn. Through a consultative and hands-on process, Melvyn showed me how to create enthralling videos. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs professional advice on using videos to strategize their business.”