Keys to Persuasive Communication (LIVE Stream)
Brain Influencing Secrets to Trigger "Yes" Response in People
Unlock the Hidden Science Behind Persuasion and Get People to Say the 'Yes'
In the past 10 years, scientific discoveries have uncovered new communication keys one can use to appeal to other people’s brains… and encourage them to be more agreeable. All these brain-influencing keys belong to a learnable skill called – “Neuro-Persuasive Communications“. Neuro-Persuasive Communications has helped thousands of people tear down walls and establish productive communication, moving people from resistance to consensus.
By applying these keys, many have benefited tremendously in their daily lives. For instance, workers are able to establish deeper rapport with their peers/colleagues at work and form more cooperative bonds with them… Employees are able to communicate their ideas across more efficiently to their boss and get higher recognition in return, salespeople are able to convince their customers better and rake in more sales & profits… In this one day workshop, you’ll learn the tools of “Neuro-Persuasive Communications” that let you gain the greatest influential advantage.
- Learn the hidden brain persuaders that bring out more agreeable responses from people
- Trigger emotions in others by using carefully crafted words
- Discover hidden factors behind how liking between people are developed (and what factors can impede that)
- Appeal to the human senses and influence positive responses out of people
- Learn techniques to have others go from being objections-filled… to becoming cooperative and accepting
- Uncover the small tweaks you must add into your communications to collectively bring out your most confident and persuasive persona
- Brain-science discoveries on how to establish rapport quickly with another person
- Persuasive tactics for use in specific situations with clients… colleagues… and superiors
- [In situations with colleagues] Keys to gain a united cooperative working relationship with your colleagues and teams (even if they have diverse backgrounds or work attitudes)
- [In situations with superiors] How to bring your ideas across to your superior/boss in a concise yet persuasive manner
- [In situation with clients] How to communicate in a way that would convince a client you are ‘the only person for the job’… and proceed to do business with you rather than with your competitors
How Can this Programme Benefit You?
In this high impact 1 day course, attendees learn the tools and concepts to be more influential and get more agreeable responses out of people – while getting a behind-the-scenes understanding of the “brain science” and interesting real-life researches behind the concepts.
By applying these concepts, many have substantially improved their work-life – by gaining more cooperative and united professional relationships with colleagues, superiors and clients… resulting in more sales, recognition and work satisfaction.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit
- Managers at any levels
- Business Development Executives
- Purchasing agents
- Marketing Professionals
- Advertising Professionals
- Sales Team & Supervisors
- P.R, Customer Relationship & Service staff
“What I like about Tylus’ workshop is that the way he teach is in point form, it’s very systematic compared to other workshops I attended. Most other workshops give you a big picture but they don’t show the step by step how it is done. And for Tylus, he gives you a step by step of how it can be done and it is very practical.” Bellum Tan (CEO Richdad Asia)
“Well worth the time and money, can see the whole course has a lot of heart poured into it. Good value and I rarely say that.” Choon Hock (Sales Consultant, Formor Asia Pacific)
“Tylus has inspired me to explore new ideas. He is also very knowledgeable and is patient in answering questions” Carecci Luigi (Business Development Manager, Pasta Fresca)
Persuasion & Brain Influence Expert - Mr Tylus Lim
Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies’ sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spsent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one’s career. Tylus’s extensive list of corporate clientele include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards.