Applied Artificial Intelligence For Businesses
From Apple’s Siri to self-driving cars, AI is progressing rapidly and is being weaved into our business practices. Ignorance of this trend will degrade the competitive advantages of companies. Businesses need to have the ability to digitise with ease and adopt leading-edge technologies to enhance their customers’ and employees’ experience in growing the business. This 1-day program aims to develop awareness of how digitising business processes can be simple and imperative for the future with the use of AI. It aims to equip you with the knowledge and confidence you need to help you transform your organisation into an innovative, efficient, and sustainable company of the future.
This is not an IT course. This is a leadership development course designed to prepare your business for AI. The program is designed to focus on mindset, frameworks for businesses, discussions on case studies, and hands-on experimentation on AI.
- Gain an understanding of AI and Machine Learning (mL)
- Learn about the opportunities and challenges in AI and mL
- Explore real-world case studies of AI and mL
- Understand your business AI Learning journey
- Improve your ability to make better strategic business decisions in a team by adopting an open framework
- Professionals who are not in an IT or software engineering role
- Business Leaders, Owners, and Senior Executives looking for a grounding in AI and its business applications
- Lecturers, Trainers, and Consultants interested in learning about AI and mL
- Individuals interested in the future of technology
- Introduction to the work of Artificial Intelligence and humans
- History & industry trends on Artificial Intelligence
- What is Artificial Intelligence and how Artificial Intelligence works
- Neutral networks and Machine Learning
- Why Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are relevant to business and work
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning case studies
- How we can apply Artificial Intelligence for businesses
Business Technology Expert: Mr Alvin Lam
Alvin has more than 15 years of experience in enabling technology and processes to serve businesses. With an unparalleled unique combination of business, IT and Asian multi-cultural knowledge, he has established himself as one of the most highly regarded thought leaders in Asia, specialising in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Business Blockchain, Cyber Security and Forensics, IT service management, IT governance, business strategies, digital business and cloud computing.
With the experience of working with a wide variety of solution vendors and C-level executives in the private and public sectors, Alvin provides insights into business and the challenges ahead for executives in decision-making processes. He has more than 30 Professional Certifications in the areas of business, technology and life skills – a testament of an active lifelong learner himself. Alvin also completed MIT Sloan Executive Education on Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Business Strategy.
“It was very evident that Alvin Lam certainly knew his stuff which is essential as a trainer. Excellent knowledge combined with an excellent patience attitude make him a very effective trainer. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!”
Marketing Manager at REDmoney Group
“I had the opportunity to attend one of Alvin Lam’s training classes entitled “ITIL Capability: Service Offerings & Agreements” where he provided a detailed walkthrough of the key processes related to ITILService Strategy and to a certain extent ITIL Service Design. The best part of the 5-day course was being able to hear Alvin Lam relate his practical experiences applying these processes, which tremendously allowed us to grasp the concepts better. Given the chance, I wouldn’t hesitate to work with Alvin Lam again in future engagements.”
Head of ICT at Khazanah Nasional
“Alvin Lam is an articulate, expert and entertaining trainer who ensures that critical concepts are understood and provides insights into theory from real-world practice.”
CIO at Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific
“I personally have found Alvin Lam to be exemplary in every way. As well as his high innate competency, he has a very cooperative and congenial approach to his work and his work colleagues. This makes him an absolute pleasure to work with. The fact that we are continuing to work with him and that he is our first choice when we need a contract trainer is clear evidence of the regard we have for Alvin Lam.”
CEO at ALC Group of Companies
Attend Enabling A Responsible and AI-Ready Culture and receive 25% off your total course fee! Contact the Course Coordinator to find out more.