Optimising Your HR Strategy for A Digital Economy
Companies that adopt a structured approach in formulating its people or HR strategy in tandem with the digital transformation stand a better chance to remain viable and competitive. To benefit from today’s digital evolution not only requires a fundamental mind-set shift, but also the way we work, the knowledge, skills and abilities of a digital workforce. It requires a massive overhaul and transformation which starts with HR. This 1-day program is designed for HR professionals to develop their strategic thinking and translate their learning into practical plans for implementing a HR strategy in the workplace. Prior to joining the training all participants will need a complete a self-assessment on your baseline understanding of the topic plus your level of digital readiness.
- Gain a broad understanding of the impact digital transformation has on each stage of the end-to-end HR management cycle
- Understand the psychological readiness of older/matured workforce and how to plan for it
- Learn effective approaches for workforce planning and digital sourcing solutions
- Equip yourself with the tools to plan and map your strategy at each talent stage
- Design a readiness checklist and other types of markers to gauge its transition
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers and Leaders
- Individual Contributors who aspire to be People Managers
- New HR Practitioners
- Professionals considering mid-career change into HR
HR Strategist: Ms Eileen Seah
Eileen is an Organisational Psychologist with a unique mix of human resource, and business skills. She has personally coached hundreds of professionals in career transition by instilling, and inculcating positive psychology throughout each journey. In addition to the MSc, she holds an MBA, a Bachelor of Computer Science degree, a post-graduate diploma in Marketing, and is a certified facilitator across different Talent Development programs.
She started her career at the Ministry of Defence as part of campus hire and moved to join a local bank as a Graduate Trainee. Eileen also lead Customer Service, Operations, Tactical Marketing, Learning & Talent Development teams in Asia for MNCs such as, SITA, and Thomson Reuters.
“Very knowledgeable & open to sharing.”
Kelly Chua, Yokogawa
“Eileen is both knowledgeable and sincere in helping others to succeed. I strongly recommend managers to listen with an open mind as I have personally benefited from her counsel in my career journey.”
Jamie Lee, Integration Sourcing Manager, Australia New Zealand Bank Ltd.
“I never knew something so simple can be so powerful and Eileen has helped me to stay focused on what I can change.”
Michael Ang, Customer Experience Improvement Manager, DBS Singapore