Professional Certification in Growth Marketing
Growth marketing is an increasingly in-demand skill in the startup and small business world. Why? Because if you want to add revenue to your bottom line fast, growth marketing can get you there. Growth Marketing is the process of designing and conducting experiments to optimise and improve the results of a target area. If you have a certain metric you want to increase, growth marketing is a method you can utilise to achieve that.
In this 2-day course, you will learn how to analyse current marketing initiatives, do a full analytics and website audit that determines your best sources of leads, traffic, and page views and find out which channels are working for you. You will also learn the right tools and processes that will increase your effectiveness as a marketer and optimiser. Digital Marketing Expert, Ariff Kamal will also share proven growth marketing strategies and examples as well as game-changing tactics during the course.
- Transform yourself into a T-shaped marketer with a focus on growth marketing
- Design customer action funnels and calculate per-user Lifetime Value (LTV) / Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
- Integrate the data-driven and dynamic culture of Growth Hacking to improve digital marketing results
- Write better stories and marketing content to improve conversion rates
- Track, analyse and leverage traffic and product usage data using Google Analytics
- Use sales psychology to increase transactions and your prices
- Local growth marketing successes (Singapore based case studies)
- Growth marketing templates
- Professionals from data and digital marketing
- Product managers
- Professionals and individuals with an interest and curiosity in growth marketing
Participants should ideally have basic technical skills. Basic computer knowledge is required as participants are required to bring a laptop.
Module 1: Growth Marketing Fundamentals
- What makes growth marketing different?
- Growth Marketing vs. Growth Hacking
- Building a growth process
Module 2: Growth Experiments with Business KPIs
- Why run experiments?
- How to prioritise experiments?
- Statistics fundamentals for testing
- Experiment process
Module 3: Data Driven Analysis
- Benchmarking: conducting an analytics audit
- Using analytics to find conversion opportunities
- Google Sheets / Excel for marketers
- Data-driven attribution
Module 4: User Experience
- Intersection of UX and Growth hacking
- Data driven personas
- UX for marketers
Module 5: Applied Consumer Psychology & Storytelling
- Persuasion architecture: Pricing, communication, products, CTA
- Emotion-driven behaviour: Messaging, copywriting and social proof
- Scarcity and loss aversion
- Principles of persuasive design
- Neuromarketing basics
Module 6: Channel Optimisation for Growth
- Identifying and scaling growth channels
- Optimising your growth process
- Role of SEO in growth
- Email marketing
- SaaS growth
- Google Ads
- Referral marketing
Award-Winning Digital Marketing Expert: Ariff Kamal
Ariff Kamal is the co-founder of Think Digital Academy, a training, and advisory provider based in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia, specialising in digital growth marketing excellence for brands and agencies. He is also the Group Organic Lead for MoneySmart Group, a leading FinTech in finance, driving organic growth and performance across South East Asia.
Ariff was formerly the SEO Director with GroupM (APAC), WPP. He had also consulted and facilitated training for global brands, media and government agencies such as ASTAR, SingTel, NUS Business School, General Electric, American Express, and many more Fortune 500 companies in digital marketing across Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea since 2006.