Facebook Marketing: Managing & Promoting a Business Page
Facebook is a key marketing platform for just about every business regardless of industry and sector. But the ever-changing Facebook algorithm can make it a challenge to connect organically with fans. That’s where Facebook marketing comes in.
In this practical one-day course, you will explore the benefits of using Facebook in a marketing campaign. You will also learn the best practices for creating and optimising Facebook Page posts as well as the techniques to promote a Page on Facebook. By the end of the course, you will be able to develop a Facebook marketing strategy that aligns to your business objectives and KPIs.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create and promote your Facebook Business Page
- Build the right audience for your Facebook Page
- Create compelling content that drives engagement on Facebook
- Use Facebook Insights to improve your engagement
- Unlock hidden features and functionalities to boost results
This course is intended for marketing executives or managers, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and individuals who are new to Facebook marketing and want to learn how to launch a successful Facebook campaign.
Participants are required to bring their laptops for the practical hands-on portions of the workshop. Participants should already have an existing Facebook profile.
- Introduction to Social Media
- What do you know about social media?
- Global and local digital insights
- 10 Benefits of using social media
- Benefits of using Facebook
- Formulate Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Set goals
- Know your target audience
- Strategic challenges
- Research competition
- Create a S.W.O.T analysis
- Establish your social media budget
- Craft your game plan
- Grow your business with social media
- Define Target Audience Using Buyer Personas
- What are buyer personas?
- 5 reasons why buyer personas is important
- How are buyer personas created?
- How do you reinforce a buyer persona?
- Buyer persona template
- Buyer persona examples
- Facebook Page vs. Facebook Group
- What is a Facebook Page?
- Advantages of Facebook Page
- Disadvantages of Facebook Page
- What is a Facebook Group?
- Advantages of Facebook Group
- Disadvantages of Facebook Group
- Privacy settings for Facebook Group
- Comparison between Facebook Page and Facebook Group
- Set Up a Facebook Page
- Fill out your basic business info
- Add a profile photo and cover photo
- Fill out your Page information completely
- Customise your Page
- Add collaborators to your Page
- Schedule a post and manage scheduled posts
- Facebook Pages Manager App
- Craft Magnetic Facebook Posts
- 11 tips to write engaging Facebook posts that convert
- Facebook Business Page Ads
- Promote Page
- Boost Post
- Promote Website
- Promote CTA
- Automated Ads
- Facebook Insights
- Analyse your Page performance on-the-go
- Facebook People analytics
- Facebook Posts analytics
“Yes, would definitely recommend the trainer. Gavin is very knowledgeable in what he teaches and answers to our queries promptly. I learnt much information that I wouldn’t have known without attending this course.”
Clair Ong, Marketing Executive, Ace @ Work Educare
Social Media and Advertising Strategist: Gavin Choo
Gavin Choo is a seasoned digital marketing entrepreneur, consultant, and WSQ ACTA certified trainer. He is passionate about showing business owners and brand marketers how to get results when it comes to search and digital marketing campaigns. He has earned certifications across Google and HubSpot topics, namely Google Ads Search Certification, Google Ads – Measurement Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification, HubSpot Email Marketing Certification, and HubSpot Content Marketing Certification.
Gavin has founded several digital agencies and has worked in the industry for more than 10 years in various roles such as sales, marketing, and business development. He is highly motivated, warm, and genuinely wants to see his clients realise their growth opportunities online. Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency he recently co-founded, utilises a unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantage.