Facebook Advertising & Analytics (Live Stream)
Facebook is a key marketing platform for just about every business regardless of industry and sector. But the ever-changing Facebook algorithm can make it a challenge to connect organically with fans. That’s where Facebook advertising come in. Facebook ads are easy to create and can run for as little as a dollar a day. But are your ads performing as well as they could be? Are you maximising your strategy, content, targeting, and optimisation to get the best results possible?
This practical & hands-on course dives deep into creating and optimising your Facebook Ads for successful results. It covers everything from strategy to implementation and measurement. You will also learn how to set up Facebook Pixel to measure, optimise, and build audiences for your Facebook advertising campaigns.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to set up a Facebook Ads campaign
- Industry best practices in writing Ads copy, designing Ads creatives, and delivering promotions
- How to create audiences on Facebook, segment, and target them effectively to produce a positive return on investment.
- How to prioritise Ads targeting for effective conversions
- How to deploy A/B testing strategies to track the performance of different Ads versions and determine which one provides the best results
This course is intended for marketing executives or managers, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and individuals who manage, execute, or want to master Facebook Ads.
Participants are required to bring their laptops for the practical hands-on portions of the workshop. Participants should already have an existing Facebook Page.
- Understanding the Buyer’s Journey
- What is the Buyer’s Journey?
- The importance of Buyer’s Journey
- Awareness Stage
- Consideration Stage
- Decision Stage
- Facebook Advertising Fundamentals
- Ad Tools – Ads Manager
- Ad Tools – Power Editor
- Ads Manager & Power Editor merge into one
- Ad Tools – Business Manager
- Ad campaign structure
- Define your target audience
- Ad Types
- Ad Placements
- Best Practices for Aspect Ratios
- Text in Ad Images
- Understanding Key Advertising Metrics
- Click-through Rate (CTR)
- Conversion Rate and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Set Up a Facebook Ad Campaign in Ads Manager
- Set Up Ads Manager
- Campaign Structure
- Ads Manager Interface
- Create a Campaign
- Placement Asset Customization
- Campaign Budget Optimization
- Payment Methods
- Split Testing
- Campaign Management
- Ad Set Organization
- Measuring Results
- Facebook Ads Manager App
- Custom Audiences
- Create a Custom Audience
- Custom Audiences from a customer list
- Website Custom Audiences
- App Activity Custom Audiences
- Engagement Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audience
- Create a Lookalike Audience
- Custom Audience Targeting
- Custom Audience Organization
- Facebook Pixel
- What is Facebook Pixel?
- What is Remarketing?
- Create a Pixel
- Set Up Pixel Events
- Track Your Results
“Yes, would definitely recommend the trainer. Gavin is very knowledgeable in what he teaches and answers to our queries promptly. I learnt much information that I wouldn’t have known without attending this course.”
Clair Ong, Marketing Executive, Ace @ Work Educare
Social Media and Advertising Strategist: Gavin Choo
Gavin Choo is a seasoned digital marketing entrepreneur, consultant, and WSQ ACTA certified trainer. He is passionate about showing business owners and brand marketers how to get results when it comes to search and digital marketing campaigns. He has earned certifications across Google and HubSpot topics, namely Google Ads Search Certification, Google Ads – Measurement Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification, HubSpot Email Marketing Certification, and HubSpot Content Marketing Certification.
Gavin has founded several digital agencies and has worked in the industry for more than 10 years in various roles such as sales, marketing, and business development. He is highly motivated, warm, and genuinely wants to see his clients realise their growth opportunities online. Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency he recently co-founded, utilises a unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantage.